Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » How does your chara react when they are...

A'sraha (played by hexblading)

How does your character react when they're...

1. Terrified.

Character death tw.
See more

"Pacing."

Thunk. The sound of a heavy blade touching stone, a force strong, yet controlled in its might. A'sraha, short for breath and even shorter for facade, had only barely dodged it with a frightful yelp.

That hadn't escaped Lysander's watch, even as he swung his greatsword in measured, yet powerful strokes. At her. With an undeniable intent to kill.

"Composure."

Pacing, since A'sraha was prone to using all of her energy in bursts, leaving weak points where she struggled for breath, even in combat. Composure, because when things seemed dire, A'sraha was doubly prone to panic. She clutched her blades tightly, glowing they were in the red and black taint of the Palace.

This was a no-holds-barred lesson in endurance, one that Lysander insisted would help them improve. The only lesson she'd learnt so far was that death by the sword was really, really painful.

"Pacing."

She struck him again, but this time in measured bursts: one, two, three, four. Two, two, three, Duality, four. Dream within a dream.

It wasn't about finding his weak spot, for there will never be one. The man was plain, simple and talentless, yet every swing of his greatsword was a spoken testament to each of his quiet accolades. Strength and raw skill rang clearly through steel, and A'sraha would be fool to tempt sneaking a blade in an exposed underarm. That didn't go so well, once. Nay, the lesson was to endure.

Just then, her arms and legs started to tire with exhaustion, and slowed.

Lysander's amber eyes practically glowed in the dark. "Pacing!"

Tucking her legs underneath her, she bounced some paces back to cast a spell to hasten. As soon as she started chanting, however, the dark knight came bounding to her with a jump, a spin, and aimed his greaves to her left knee.

"Guard."

She felt her bones cracking under the weight, even as the spell went off, a flurry of wind that could've bought her a moment or two to run from this nightmare, had her knee not been shattered. A moment was all it also took for Lysander to snatch the rogue by the shoulders, and plunged his greatsword into her chest.

A’sraha took a moment to admire how her blood ran neatly with the grooves of his blade.

And all was black.

...Well, until there was light. An oddly familiar, yet unsettling warmth filling the cavity where her heart was. Breath filled A'sraha's lungs in one long gasp, and she woke to see Thraes, waving a dissipating feather over her head. There was no pain, no panic or anger, even as Lysander offered his hand to pull A'sraha back to her feet.

"Swive off, Lysander." (Or maybe there was, just a teensy little.)

"You tend to forget people can read your moves. Remember that your enemies are not static dolls." He said, ruffling her tousled hair. "At least you didn't go for the underarm, this time. I'm proud."

"The last time I did that, you yanked me by the hair, yelled 'FOCUS!' and threw me onto your blade."

"Well, it did teach you some measure of discipline." The man warmly chuckled, as if the matter hadn't been about actual murder. "You will do better, next time; for now, rest."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.

Note: 🙏

oop guess if you try to roll a die more than once in a post it cancels out

no the default number of die roll is 0 lolololwhy
12. In an Embarrassing Situation

Nathaniel: has no shame, will fight for your right to cringe.

Rhett: fear is the root of all anger. Sarsaparilla is the root of all beers.

Sandusky: turns it around on any witnessing souls unlucky enough to know him.

Xacharia: apologizes. Doesn't know why.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 12.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8.
In an embarrassing situation

While she will try to not let anyone notice and attempt to recollect herself, Alyda tends to shut down when the situation is extremely embarrassing. She will try to leave that situation as soon as possible and if she gets stuck in it somehow, she'll have a whirlwind inside of her as she tries to cope with it without showing her embarrassment too obviously.

She also tends to feel like her embarrassment, regardless of how small it is, will continue to haunt her. This is due to having lived most of her life in front of the public's eyes.

Note: Let's see...

Abigail Beckett (played by Dawnia)

Quote:
11. Speaking in public

"Hmm... well... I was very shy in high school, but I faced this demon and got up in front of the school at a pep rally and spoke about team spirit and the strength to win and all. My throat was tight and I was nervous as all heck, but I managed to get through it. I have gotten better though, and if the need arises, I will speak in public. It happens on occasion, and I'm not that nervous anymore, but there is a bit of anxiety still."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 11.

Note: what to answer...

"Go, dice roll!"

Edit: 19: Drunk/Not Sober...

Reaction: "Probably just sitting on the couch, a little giggly at first, followed by unexplained sobbing because I'm already moody."

Note: "Can't drink since I'm pregnant. But the given scenario would likely take place after I take a Tylenol pill, which is actually safe for me to take."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 19.
Ooooo, let's see what Will's going to be reacting to!

Edit: 8. Cranky

When Will's cranky, it's usually because he's been pushed past his own limits or his boundaries have gotten crossed too severely. He'll try to keep being polite and pleasant, and try to leave the situation before it escalates further. If that doesn't work, he'll snap at the offender verbally, and if that doesn't work, then he'll take a swing at them.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8.
Cora (played by Dib2435)

( Now this is going to be interesting)

Its actually very rare to see Cora tick off. When she is then you might want to get away. It is shocking to hear her sreaw though she mostly does it in Spanish.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3.
"Mmmm, what does the die say for me?"

6. Impatient

Reaction: Just looking down at her belly and caressing it with either a pout or an angry look on her face, followed by a deep breath through her nose.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6.
(Sorry, this was an accident!)
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 1.
(Gonna have to go with my current favorite character for this one!)

13. Absolutely exhausted

Lol, okay then. Luciano is incredibly grouchy and irritable when he's tired. But if he's absolutely exhausted, I have no idea if he'd be able to muster up the energy to get snippy with people when all he wants is to just take a rest. But regardless, there isn't much that's going to stop him from getting himself at least one glass of wine before going to sleep!
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 13.
"What does the roll entail?"

12. In an embarrassing situation

Reaction: Hastily find a way out and get as far away from the witnesses as possible before going to the nearest bathroom to cry.
"What could possibly go wrong?"

5. Anxious

Reaction: Holding the belly, deep breaths, probably a few tears and close to crying.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 5.
rolling! lol oops i did it wrong so i'll do 2 and 3.

2. totally content: a rare mood for pony. the typical tension in his body is completely gone, now able to relax himself physically. he isn't anxiously observing everything with fear for what might happen or what others might think. he's most likely not wearing his mask, since he is only totally content around certain people with whom he doesn't wear it.

3. furious: another rare mood. furious pony is incredibly tense and nearly silent. the energy in the room changes immensely, and you can tell that something is boiling just below the surface. if he speaks, he's even more terse than usual, possibly even to the point of rudeness. he most likely tries to remove himself from the situation in order to calm down.
rolled 3d20 and got a natural 32.
16 3 13
"Alright, let's dance."

3. Furious

Reaction: "Are you fellas sure you wanna ride this train?"
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

"I will play your game"

EDIT: "What is this, Tonowari? WHAT IS THIS?!"
Jack Wright (played by _Skylark_) Topic Starter

((it's 6am, it's my day off, gonna get back into the zone by doing some prompts!

EDIT: haha I just realised I used Jack twice on this. He deserves it LMAO 💕))

RP-relevant! Jack lives much of his life as an anxious mess, if an optimistic one. It doesn't usually come across straight away, but you'll realise quickly enough. He's constantly looking for reassurance and confirmation that he's doing the right thing (lots of verbal pauses - "you know?") and is 99% certain that he's messed the task up, even if you tell him he hasn't. For someone who can literally feel people's emotions, Jack second-guesses his own accuracy just to convince himself people secretly hate him.

Of course, it's not just his anxiety that he has to contend with. Jack has a fairly healthy relationship with his own feelings, though will go to lengths to avoid them if he's in one of his "I've got to be helpful and so can't acknowledge my own needs" moods. Outside anxiety is something that he's not able to stop through the usual grounding techniques, and so it can be a worse time. That's when he'll go out of his way to help. Although he may come across as entirely altruistic, and he does work from kindness, Jack's instinct to heal on this one is simple: if the other person doesn't feel anxious, then he won't have to feel doubly so.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 5.

Note: 👀

Zero (played by Reithesniper)

"Even when I got made I've never done one of these-"

Response

Zero enters the stage "Hello friends, how might my fellow sinners be doing!" This is followed by loud cheering " Oo it seems we have some pride here too, anyways, were waging another attack on the lovely people of earth, of course as you know that humans are no longer human, were doing our best along with angels to sort this problem out, just remember!"

" Be respectful to angels!"

"Believe Nothing"

"And have fun!" He says waving off the crowd

[Zero acts more as a Referee when public speaking, especially to his fellow sinners ♡]
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 11.
Guess who's back, back again....~

2. Totally content

Fortunately, this is the usual behavior for Bailey! She can range from energetic and playful, to relaxed and laid-back. Always happy to see people, might pull a few harmless tricks on them, but generally good vibes all around.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 2.
Amber (played by Dib2435)

( I think these kind of oc games are starting to become my favorite)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » How does your chara react when they are...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus