Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » | Two Truths, One Lie - IC(ish?) |

Pretty simple! The character above will tell two truths and one lie about themselves - or, you as their creator will do this for them - and the character below has to guess which one is the lie. Feel free to edit your post to confirm! And keep it SFW please ;)

I'll leave Jack here with the first three.

1. He has about three pairs of heels in his closet why would he need them, he's so tall already.
  2. He was originally created to be a high fantasy hero type. I couldn't get on with it at all.
  3. In his first real RP, I killed Jack off (and then I felt bad so I brought him back lmao).

EDIT; Nope, sorry! I actually did kill him off... Albeit I couldn't go through with it. It was actually #2 - he was created to be the villain of his story, technically. His half sister was to be the protag. But he just... Stole my heart lol.
David Goller (played by Juls)

I'm guessing you never killed off Jack.

1. My dad was a detective - I want to be just like him.
2. I rustled some cattle from Texas down to Mexico.
3. I helped take down a criminal and his right hand man.
Cyphrus (played by Anakisuto)

"I think No. 1 is a lie," Cyphrus said flatly.

1. I used to own a nutrition-type store.
2. I was thwarted by an employee of mine, Ashley Windsor.
3. My creator's name is David Wright.
Cepheus XIII (played by Samiakki)

"What in the hell is a 'nutrition-type store' supposed to be? That one's gotta be the fake."

1.) In all my decades in this galaxy, I ain't ever visited the planet Earth.
2.) I used to work with the Terrene Peacekeepers to catch criminals.
3.) I've turned on someone when I found out we didn't share the same world views.

EDIT: "Heh, nah. That one was the truth. Lots o' folks speak English now that ain't been to Earth. It's the base for Galactic Common. The lie is number three. I can't think of a single time where the reason I've back-stabbed someone was because I don't agree with them on some morally righteous pettiness or the like."
Ciel (played anonymously)

"I suppose I'll choose #1. I'm afraid I cannot believe you have never been to earth while being able to speak English."

1.) I've made a deal with a demon who has a weird love for cats.
2.) I never sneak sweets from the pantry, despite really wanting to.
3.) I have met the Queen more than once in my time of being earl.

EDIT:
"Wrong, Moriarty." He said, "The lie was #2." Ciel replied.
He paused, "Just don't tell my butler."
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"I don't believe you've met this queen you speak of, but I can tell you this: wearing the crown jewels is just -- well, it's just the bee's knees."

1. ) I have never, ever, ever, never shot anyone. Scout's honor.
  2. ) I utterly abhor my entire family, I mean the whole lot of them. They're idiots -- absolute morons.
  3. ) I give advice for a living. It's what I do. All the rest of my income is simply just wise investments.

"Have fun, kiddies."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » | Two Truths, One Lie - IC(ish?) |

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus