Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Which of your charas is most/least likely to...

Eric Molder (played by SillySpider)

Oh Eric for sure!

"Any day any how. Sky diving would be a dream if I could get maybe someone else to go with me."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6.
Allan (played by Leighoflight)

Let's see...

16. Confidently ask someone out on a date.

Oh damm....he couldn't have gotten a worse question!
He'd be terrible at it as he is mistrusting and wary of others despite wanting to build relationships. Right now, he's not confident asking anyone out on a date.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 16.
Alrighty, so I'll roll for a question and then say which of my characters is most likely to do the thing, and then also which character is the least likely.
10. Start a conversation with a stranger.
The most likely is Sky. They're an AI trapped in the world's technology, all they ever do is look for new people to talk to.
The least likely is probably Azure. Although they are very curious to learn about humans, they're also a bit afraid of them, so they're more likely to try researching on their own before talking to a total stranger.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 10.
Ducky (played by silentruth)

Gotta jog my brain out of work mode, let's gooo

EDIT: 14. Deceive someone to make themselves look better.
Hmmm this made me realize that pride is not a trait I like to play up in my OCs.. Or at least, not in the way that feels the need to make themselves look better. Like, Aldrea is a violent, bad person, but she owns her sh*t, you know?

Ducky is an easy one. He doesn't like it when his failures are pointed out to him. He will try deception to make himself look better, but he will... lol fail. because lying is not a skill he's very good at.
Can't blame him for trying though, he really sucks.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 14.
Oooof, let’s gooooo.

Who’s most likely to take in an orphaned animal?

Alessandra has been known to feed feral cats so she has a few strays wondering around her cabin.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 12.
Deleted Character (played anonymously)

17. Win at trivia night.

Depends what the trivia would be about. Animals? Heck yeah.
Pop Culture? Possibly, depending on the time frame.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 17.
Zarina da Caravaggio (played anonymously)

Booored

20. Tell their personal secrets to a room full of people.

Zarina is young, and talented, and have rarely failed at anything really big. She is full of confidence, so she would be willing to share her secrets, if only because she doesn't really have very many. Yet.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20.
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

13.) Commit a crime.

ᓚᘏᗢ

HAHA OH NO 😭

Well this is a easy question to answer. Xail is my most likely. She's my main criminal in my character cast. Mind you she isn't bad, but she is very morally grey. Theft is her specialty. She doesn't like what she does, but she knows she's good at it. Value her skill enough and she can move mountains. Or well, steal them. It also doesn't help that she is a kleptomaniac; which makes it hard for her to take regular jobs and maintain healthy work relationships. She's committed several crimes (ranging from robbery, breaking and entering, trespassing, grand theft auto, and more recently, assault- the last of which was a kneejerk reaction to protect a companion) some organized, some reactions to unfortunate circumstances- but nothing she is particularly proud of. She is very much of a "It is what I do" mindset. No one has tried to convince her that she's good for anything else, so she keeps doing what she does.

Runner up would be Martyr, she sometimes goes on runs with Xail if she's in town. She's the person you call if you need shady hookups and a getaway driver. Come to think of it, most of my characters are actually criminals in some way or another. But they're all more likely to scam someone or commit tax evasion or something, than enact something truly heinous.

My least likely to commit a crime? My girls Poppy and Peony. They're good kids, I literally cannot think of anything that they could possibly do wrong. Like, I don't even think you could convince them to shoplift. They'd probably just cry at the thought and then rat on you.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 13.
Jinxx (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

[Most likely to eat the same thing every day]

So long as she has a decent supply of Monster Energy and sour candy, she's happy-
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 9.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Which of your charas is most/least likely to...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus