Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Which of your charas is most/least likely to...

*rubs hands together*

Edit: Oops accidently put 2-20, least I have an 8 thought!
8. Want to be a parent.

Sapphire, but not so much a parent of a child, but more like a parent to a planet.
She wants to birth a whole generation of new life. But she'd be the only one actively trying to become a parent in a way.
rolled 2d20 and got a natural 8.
7 1
Foxfarer

Oo this seems fun! Lemme roll real quickly and see what I get!
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 2.
Foxfarer

Foxfarer wrote:
Oo this seems fun! Lemme roll real quickly and see what I get!

Edit: 2. Try out a daring new hairstyle.

With that Piper would be most likely to do so. She loves experimenting and taking risks with pretty much everything. Hana is also very likely due to her curious nature and fascination with how hair exactly works! (Though, her hair isn't really hair)

The least likely? Skep. He doesn't have hair.

Edit two: Did not mean to make into a separate message, whoops.
Seems fun! Lemme roll :D

Edit: Win a drinking contest

Honestly either Sunbeam, Nightmare, or Tiso would be most likely. They’re all way too adventurous for their own goddamn good lmao. Ralsei, Hunter, and Marcy would be least likely because, well, they’re children XD
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 5.
Moved to Fandom Characters (played anonymously)

Rolllll

EDIT:
"14. Decieve someone to make themselves look better."
"Oh dear!" Wally placed his yellow hands to his mouth, "I would never do such a thing." He shook his head and then smiled and waved goodbye, since the question had been answered.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 14.
Wonder what Ill get this time.

Edit: 3. Panic in a crowded place.
Hmmm hats a bit tough, which character would Likely Panic in a crowded place. Probably EverythingPink.
Given the situation that could arise from a crowd I could see them not handling the attention well, or even suspecting false pressures from others can make them go off into fight or flight mode.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3.
2. Try out a daring new hairstyle.

Probably Gandrell de Lioncourt, mainly due to the fact that as he sleeps, he will revert to exactly as he was before the daring new hairstyle. Vampires...
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 2.
Ellis (played by LeftScout)

Edit: 1. Get lost out in the wilderness

Ellis would be very likely to get lost, he had no sense of direction and prefers to stay indoors most of the time. Don't get me wrong though, he likes being outside but only when he is with a group of people. Sometimes he had golden retriever energy and I feel like that's how he would wind up getting lost.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

((Haven't done this for ages so I'm gonna do a prompt, woo))
Quote:
15. Take the blame for a stranger.

Under a cut cuz I did all my charas, so it's a bit long!
Man, I can't imagine which two / chars might be the most likely to do this...

In all seriousness, I like to think they'd get on really well. Maybe even date a bit. But, they're both such people-pleasers that it'd probably be really hard when it came to certain things... for example, finding a place to eat, or the matter of 'who goes first through this door'. A constant battle of politeness and, I'm not too bothered, we can do what you want, on both sides haha.

Both would take the blame for a total stranger without thinking twice, though with different intentions/reasons behind it.

Beaman just wants to take care of people. He doesn't feel useful if he isn't. So, taking the blame for a stranger on his part would be partly instinctual 'my job is to help people and I'm useless otherwise'. He wouldn't expect anything afterwards.

Jack? He's in it to make friends. He will expect them to be grateful, afterwards (and even worse? He'll probably say he doesn't but still get annoyed when they take him at face value lol). He's also way more likely to be cowed into it, and be resentful about it afterwards... or just do it out of plain anxiety/panic and a fear of 'I don't want to do this, but if I don't then I'm a bad person and everyone will hate me forever'.

The least likely, then? Probably, uh, most of my other chars 🥲 Some / charas would be more inclined to watch the other person's downfall and laugh at them. These two are both consistent liars, but you can bet they'll tell the truth here just to screw over a stranger. Why? Boredom. Spite. And because they think it's funny.

For the Nash / siblings , it would depend entirely on their mood that day, who you are, and a bunch of other factors... their family has enough going on and they're not as open as they used to be. They'd both probably be surly about it, too. On a good day, I'm sure there's nobody better to help you out, though they'll both still tell you that it's your own bloody fault in the first place.

As for Omhi and Fie? I think their intentions would be good, but their execution not so much. They aren't exactly very used to people and would probably hinder more than help.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 15.
Hmm lets see.

Edit: 5. Win a drinking contest.
Oh Brave Knight Gale for sure! Maybe, I guess it would depend on the opponent too. XD
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 5.
Kwon Joon Ho (played by silentruth)

Skylark, always love your prompts <3

15. Take the blame for a stranger.

Oh boy.
My baby boy Joon Ho has taken the blame for a whole space ship crash that was entirely not his fault, and still loved those who blamed him, ultimately kept them alive while stranded on an alien planet. He's only denied it to one person. And he doesn't regret it no matter how many lectures he gets. There really is no contest.

Aldrea, here, wouldn't take the blame for anyone. She'll gladly take credit for her own destructive behaviour. But she ain't dealing with other people's ish.

Irikah, actually, would also be very unlikely to take the blame for another readily. Not because of it's potential impact on her, but because she believes mistakes and poor decisions are learning opportunities and taking responsibility for one's actions is the first step toward self improvement.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 15.
Ignore. Post was accidental and cannot be deleted. 😅
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 11. After the modifier of +1, got 12
Hector (played by oven)

6. Try skydiving.

hector would most likely survive the fall, and really only need to in order to get into a place unreachable from the ground, ahaha
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6.
Number...

Edit: I cannot figure out the dice roll apparently, so I found and rolled an actual die and got a 5! (Sorry. I really really tried.)

So, number 5.

Win a drinking contest. Definitely Atti. Atti not only runs a bar, but frequently drinks with her patrons to get them to tell her their hearts most secret desire....
Hmmm

Edit: 4. Fight someone who offends them.
Lets seeee, I think Russel from the G.H.O.S.T Family.
He's pretty loose tempered and still immature mentally when holding his anger.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.
Blue (played by Reithesniper)

Toss one for blue

She probably not as confident, cause it really depends on the gender, shes mostly prone to hanging out with women so they will probably be more confident with females instead of males
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 16.
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

((This virus is a real doozy. Seeing people posting here is cheering me up though, so thank you everyone! I'll give it another go because why not.))

Ooh I got a fun one. This is a pretty even split, actually.

under the cut as usual

Beaman - likely to panic inwardly, but his training means that he's pretty good in stressful situations. He'd keep himself pretty under control unless he's already stressed.

Bex - absolutely not. Doesn't like people by any means, but isn't likely to panic. Even with the whole werewolf thing.

Charlie - not the best with crowds, but she tends to go off of the energy more than anything. Tends to get cranky and drained more than panicky. Not a huge extrovert as it is.

Fie - would be more curious than anything. Doesn't really have an opinion on crowds one way or another.

Jack - very sensitive in crowded places. Either gets fully overwhelmed by the people and the noise (and the conflicting emotions around him) - or alternatively, if he's in a good headspace and somewhere with a strong positive atmosphere, get fully into it, feed off of the good vibes and have the time of his life.

Omhi - definitely. Doesn't even really know what a crowd is. I don't think they'd be keen.

Sab - why do you think he doesn't go out without headphones? Gets overstimulated easily enough, especially when penned in, and social anxiety on top of that is just a killer. Shakes uncontrollably. Concerts are just about bearable because of the music. He prefers standing and having room to move. Music is the only way he can keep himself sane in busy places.

Sol - I've been at odds with writing him recently, so it's nice to be able to do some little bits and pieces. So, surprisingly (or maybe not so surprisingly) - yes. His panic comes out as anger, and it's usually a bad time for everyone involved. He of course will refuse to admit he's anxious, unless he really trusts you.
"Secrets? I don't have any secrets! I kinda became everyone's business when I came to Auradon, my only secret was that I was terrified of dogs but I own one now."

The VK leans down to pat the scruffy dog's head.
"He's a good boy. Who's a good boy?"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20.

Note: For the pre-emptive roll.

Survive the end of the world.

Sweat pooled on the brunette's forehead at the question, Max attempting to swipe it off discreetly.
"Oh, dog, er... I think I'll pass on this one," she says, almost posed as a question, before muttering to herself, "I should've went with the other roll..."

Blood trickled from her nostril.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 11.

Note: I can't help myself, I'm gonna do another hehe

Draco (played by etherally)

Weewoo

3. Least likely to panic in a crowded place -- Draco!

Draco is all for the rush and drama, so he has no problem with it!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Which of your charas is most/least likely to...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus