Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Which of your charas is most/least likely to...

Let's try...

5. Win a drinking contest.

Out of my public characters, Eleanora would probably be the first one to even consider doing a drinking game and having a chance of winning.

Then Dalia

Deidamia

Emiko and Annora have the same amount of chances. They probably wouldnt win but they are most likely to be pressured into drinking in the first place.

Then lastly would be Ariel. She wouldn't drink at all so shes least likely to even win.

Edit:: Ayuna would be the winner of a drinking contest hands down.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 5.
Tell their personal secrets to a room full of people.

Most likely would be Burt, his tongue runs away with him more than he cares to admit, especially when he's drunk (aka: always). The one secrets he'd be more guarded about are his friend's, but once alcohol gets the best of him, he himself is pretty much an open book.
A loud open book.
That likes to pick up fights and yell and throw his weight around.
Especially if there are single girls around and he thinks he can show off.

Least likely would be either Cris or Leonard. Cris is a very guarded person, and while she knows that crowds are lend themselves well to *not* being overheard (because of the overall confusion), she'd not chance it. Her secrets stay with her, and will follow her to the grave.
Leonard just loathes mingling so much that he would never lower himself to speak of important subjects around people whom he considers not enlightened enough to understand his mighty genius, anyway.

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20.
Wilson (played by sarcasyms)

8. Want to be a parent.
Wil is definitely a natural caretaker, it’s just his personality. Though he’s probably more likely to adopt.

Kara (at the moment) would absolutely not want to be a parent sometime in the future. Aside from giving birth in general, she doesn’t think she’s good enough to raise an actual human being. She’ll stick with her raccoons, thank you!
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8.
Martyr Daeva-Lazarus (played anonymously)

Heh.

👹

Most likely to tell their secrets to a room full of people? That would be Marty. I don't think she'd do so intentionally, but she has an awful habit of saying stupid things and then inserting some horrible personal experience on top of that. So she'd spill everything and then be like; wait wtf did I say? 🤔 Oh yeah ignore that.

Runner up would be my two children characters, Poppy and Peony because... They're children and children have no social filter.

Least likely would literally be any other characters aside from the three mentioned above, because they're either:

A.) Very secretive as is.

Or

B.) Committed to their respective lines of work, which prevents them from sharing too much to too many people.
rolled 2d20 and got a natural 20.
13 7

Note: Yahtzee 🎲

Ronal (played by randomentity777)

"I will play this little game."

EDIT: "I am always open with such things. It is hypocritical for someone who acts as a spiritual guide to her peers to keep secrets."
Eko (played by Reithesniper)

"Might as well-"

"Im not very clear on history in general, so I wont win-"

Least likely to win trivia night
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 17.
"Well, first time for everything."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 5.
Lorenzo King wrote:
"Well, first time for everything."

5. Win a drinking contest.

"Not all that likely. I don't drink. Hell, I've never had an drip of booze in my life."
Quote:
19. Spend the night in a haunted house.

Most likely: Maddie - a small-time reporter with dreams of landing a big story that will put her on the map.

Least likely: Dave Goller - wants *nothing* to do with spirits, witchcrafts, ghosts, etc. He'd be out of there.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 19.
Start a conversation with a stranger…

Most likely would be Yaaz or Zreek, both have very few hang ups when talking to strangers, although lately Zreek is winning as Yaaz has had drama which knocked their confidence.

Least likely…Rene. He doesn’t want to talk to people.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 10.
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

((Haha, totally forgot this existed. Might as well! Let's see...))

Most/Least likely to start a convo with a stranger? The dice likes the number 10 at the moment lol.

Beaman would 100% be the least likely. Walk up to him to start a conversation, and he'll clam up. He wouldn't even consider talking to a stranger in the street. He struggles to even make small talk with his patients, until he knows them a bit better. Ind would be the other least likely; though, it's not out of shyness. She just can't be bothered with the fuss of someone following it up, and having to get to know them properly.

The others would definitely approach, but for different reasons. With Bex or Sol, it would be more accost than start a conversation , though neither are particularly taciturn once you catch their interest. Fie would happily approach someone, but it's likely they'd get creeped out first and leave before he could say anything - he has a weird vibe about him. Jack would have no ulterior motives and would likely want to be friends, if you could put up with him. Sab? He's likely drunk as a skunk. He approaches everyone if he's feeling social, and doesn't always make much sense.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 10.
Gigi Glamour (played anonymously)

18.) Uproot their life and start over somewhere totally new.

🤖

Okay well hold on, that's a bit extreme isn't it? 😳 ... Unsurprisingly, I do have two characters that would be fine in doing this.

My number one would be Gigi: once she fell off the map and was no longer loved as a star like she used to be, all she wanted was a start at a new life. She wanted to try and live a normal life at one point, but unfortunately that opportunity was taken from her forever. Presently, she's stuck in space, with a job that she will likely never be able to leave; but if she ever got the opportunity to scrap everything and start all over, I'd imagine she would take it in a heartbeat.

Xailah comes in very close, which is why I'm including her. Aside from presently having commitment issues out the wazoo, she also doesn't like to stay in one place for too long- mainly because of her nature and profession, but also because she desperately seeks freedom. She has yet to find a place, (or people) off-world, that doesn't make her feel like she is being weighed down in some way. That said, I think if she found the right people, and place, I think she would settle down just fine in a new life. And honestly, I think a plot like that for her, deserves some consideration eventually. I'd love to see her find comfort in a found family one day. Currently, the only thing that holds her back from going through with starting from scratch, is her loyalty to her kin, and the fear of failing her people.

As for the character that would be the least likely to do this?

Probably my bovine innkeeper Bertha. Being a tavern owner is her new life, and she is very thankful for it. She's so comfortable where she is now, she wouldn't dream of throwing it away for something else. Besides, who is going to run the inn if she isn't around?! Can't let the thing go and get all dusty.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.

Note: Rattles the dice around

"Wanna dance."

3. Panic in a crowded place.

"Yes...Very much so."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3.
20. Tell their personal secrets to a room full of people.

Hmmm...this is a tough one. If I had to pick one, possibly...Apollo. Simply because he doesn't do well with secrets.
Hm.. 18.

Uproot their life and start over somewhere totally new.

Most likely would probably be the twins, Noah and Penelope Thompson.

Least likely.. I think Jev. He’s not one to force change upon himself even if something dramatic happened. He’d rather go on vacation than move.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.
Oh seems like fun!

Edited: 19. Spend the night in a haunted house?
Oh Gale my green knight for sure, it may not be in his timeline to ever visit one but he sure would out of sheer stupidity and bravery!
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 19.
"I wonder..."

14. Decieve someone to make themselves look better.

"Not very likely at all."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 14.
(Forgot to diceroll, disregard)
Which of your characters is most and least likely to tell their secrets to a room full of people?

Most: Jolyne. She tends to blabber about things that she, frankly, doesn't need to say anything about, so I can see her ranting about various things without any sort of prompting.

Least: Asuka. Asuka has several problems, and several secrets, but she never openly shows it. Her pained, scarred self is hidden behind a snarky, overconfident mask as a result of Narcissism.
Poppy and Peony (played anonymously)

12.) Take in an orphaned animal.

🐴

Okay I know, there's like, literally nothing on this profile so don't even bother trying to read it. Poppy and Peony are two of my child characters. They're sweet kids, and very well-meaning, so it's kind of obvious that these two would take in and try to care for an orphaned animal. Most children (and generally even adult people) tend to go through a phase where they want to help all the little animals that they find hurt, and orphaned, or want to keep small critters that they catch.

To be honest, I think most, if not all of my cast would happily help and nurture orphaned creatures, even if they are deemed dangerous. You could set a literal harbinger of death down in front of them and they would be like, 'There, there, I'll take care of you 🥺'. There are definitely some that would be hesitant though, but give in when others start taking action.

I think my least likely character would be Gigi, but even then, she does kind of have a soft spot for animals. That said, she's also the kind of person to swat butterflies, and then cry because she ruined a manicure in doing so.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 12.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Which of your charas is most/least likely to...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus