Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi all you...normal....people

That's a bad title but you know. it's very hard trying to think of a good title for introducing yourself. Anyway, you can call me Elven. I know how to RP but I'm new here. I'm a bit of a geek. I play Magic the Gathering and Pokemon. I also play Mass Effect, Elder scroll Oblivion abd some other adventure games. I am a bit of a gamer as you see. As for types of RPs, I love romance( mature, guy on guy, girl on girl, and normal), adventure and family RP but they have to last a long time. I already made my first character which is a bi elf so if you want to look at him you can. I'm hoping to make some friends and some really good RPers.
Thanks for reading!
Welcome to RPR!~ ^_^
Ever want to RP just PM me :D lol
Welcome to RPR!

Caleb seems like a really interesting character! I'd love to rp with you with my Raine ( http://www.rprepository.com/c/raineasawa ) if you're interested c:

My characters typically take place in a lord of the rings/Elder scrolls type of world
Welcome to RPR Elven! :) Everyone here is really friendly as I'm sure you've already seen. Hope you're having fun here and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)
Elven_Heart Topic Starter

Thanks! Nice profile pic, Loki.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Looks like you are already finding some friends. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi all you...normal....people

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus