Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone interested in an idea I just came (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ok so my idea about this is that everyone is in a village, just an average village nothing special about it no landmarks, no epic people no nothing, just buildings and regular villagers, ok don't stop reading if you got this far alright it gets interesting I promise. At one point the village is hit with the worst snowstorm ever seen and the entire village is covered. Now we're caught up to the present time, well in fantasy ages it was present time for them BACK ON TRACK! the villagers are currently looking for a new place to set up their "village" where the snowstorms aren't as brutal and they can live in peace but before they can they have to traverse dangerous terrains and some danger's as well.

As cheesy as it sounds its my only idea i've been able to thoroughly come up with without just slapping a keyboard for 30-60 minutes
This actually seems like a lot of fun. I think I'd be interested in doing an rp like this.
ShadowFall Topic Starter

Really? Awesome! I'm surprised you took the time to read it XD
Well actually I've been looking for more forums to be a part of for a while now. I posted something about looking for more rp's but no one has responded yet. But getting back to the topic at hand, this does sound like a good idea. Any specific type of character I should use?
ShadowFall Topic Starter

well preferably one that can stand the cold weather and possibly some fighting skills otherwise any kind of character is good sorry if I make this difficult
Actually thats not difficult at all. What kinds of difficulties will this village face on there journey? Or do you just want to come up with that as we go along?
I agree, sounds interesting. :) I love snow and I'm sure I can come up with a character who would get along great with this kind of RP. OH. I have one actually--just need to upload her. :D
ShadowFall Topic Starter

honestly thats the part where i'll be slapping my keyboard to get through but cold climate will be one of them the village has to prevent themselves from getting frostbite and other types of diseases of course a few villagers probably won't make it but that's part of the journey i'm thinking some dangerous creatures as well like, wolves, snow lions and a few other things but I haven't figured that part out yet
Sounds good. :-) so when do we start?
ShadowFall Topic Starter

As soon as I make the forum thread and when I do i'll let you two know
if you still have room, I may have character for this.

there's actually some that would seem they can fit in this, I'll list them up for you-

Caelius, a mercenary who will kill everything for you as long as you pay him (includes demons and other monsters

Revanna, a servant of the angels whois sent to earth to help mortals

and finally The walker, a mysterious hooded man who is a master at conjuration magic and one-handed sword fighting. However he suffers from amnesia and knows nothing of his past, so he wanders around hoping to find clues about himself.
ShadowFall Topic Starter

there's always room i'd be glad to have you in the role play

Caelius seems like the best character to me cause he is more lore friendly with this, not saying the other characters are bad, they are great I just want to keep as close to the lore with characters as possible

here is the rp post http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=10322&p=1#1574270
thank you, I'll keep an eye on it and step in when I can, I've got a good idea of what I'll do to enter this RP :)
ShadowFall Topic Starter

feel free to enter in at anytime
Haha, I look forward to it, Olthain! XD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone interested in an idea I just came (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus