Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Snuggly Duckling

(... is everything you rp about related to Tangled the Series?)
YinYang_Creator wrote:

((Surprisingly, not really. Just publicly and out of PMs, it's Tangled related.))

(( I actually have anonymous characters that I use in PM RPs. And Luca Barnes Haller, a public one, who is my prized possession.))
Varian Rüdiger wrote:
YinYang_Creator wrote:

((Surprisingly, not really. Just publicly and out of PMs, it's Tangled related.))

(( I actually have anonymous characters that I use in PM RPs. And Luca Barnes Haller, a public one, who is my prized possession.))

(*sigh of relief* Good. While i find being so passionate about a fandom admirable, i also find it a bit annoying at times, because some people never seem to go beyond said fandom, and it hurts to see potential go to waste. Also, some fandom charaters are just completely unfair in fights. Like video game characters.)
YinYang_Creator wrote:
Varian Rüdiger wrote:
YinYang_Creator wrote:

(*sigh of relief* Good. While i find being so passionate about a fandom admirable, i also find it a bit annoying at times, because some people never seem to go beyond said fandom, and it hurts to see potential go to waste. Also, some fandom charaters are just completely unfair in fights. Like video game characters.)

(( Oh don't worry, I'm into other fandoms, I just kind of hyperfixtate on Tangled. Ha ha, uh.... It's the only fandom I've been able to relate to the characters with. Specifically Varian, I'm basically the real life version of him, I swear... It's freakin'crazy. *shudders* ))

(( Yeah, I get how the unfair thing would be annoying. Video game characters have that issue a lot. ))
Imp Tweek wrote:
He just v-mited near the door

(( Please refrain from saying things like that. I am emetophobic, and you should always check others' profiles to make sure anything you'll do, isn't in their trigger list. :) ))
Devil May Care (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

((sorry!))
Robin wrote:
Robin walks in, sporting a more cold-weather look. "Ugh", she says as the smell of unwashed bodies and v-mit assaults her nose; sometimes she wished that she didn't have a strong sense of smell.

(( Please refrain from saying things like that. I am emetophobic, and you should always check others' profiles to make sure anything you'll do, isn't in their trigger list. :) ))
VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
Robin wrote:
Robin walks in, sporting a more cold-weather look. "Ugh", she says as the smell of unwashed bodies and v-mit assaults her nose; sometimes she wished that she didn't have a strong sense of smell.

((Sorry, won't happen again))

((sometimes it surprises me that varian is a guy))
Imp Tweek wrote:
((sometimes it surprises me that varian is a guy))

(( c85713bd263c13b59564a437cf52b34d.gif He's trying to be like Flynn RIder, don't say such things! :( ))

(( I'm joking, I'm not mad or upset lol... ))
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi wrote:
(whatever he's doing the research on or in or whatever. Kagami could help him, and show him other types of cool stuff.)

(( Oh, uhhhh... ))

(( I'm still learning alchemy/science myself, so I have no idea LOL ))
(lol, he drew a beard on himself, and it actually worked, a little.)

(( HE THINKS HE'S SO COOL WITH HIS BARCODE GOATEE LOL ))

VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
(lol, he drew a beard on himself, and it actually worked, a little.)

(( HE THINKS HE'S SO COOL WITH HIS BARCODE GOATEE LOL ))

((same lol))
((I will add alchemy to learn. I learned the symbols a bit last year))
((Science is a great way to start then.))
(funny thing is, there are many takes on alchemy, the one im thinking of is Fullmetal Alchemist, but idk about this one. time to start leaning.)

(( Hm, alchemy actually isn't put into much detail in Tangled The Series, so the alchemy symbols are more of a headcanon of mine than anything. There is Demanitus' scroll that has cryptic language that Varian solved, but I don't think it's alchemy symbols. ))
(i see... welp, Improv teaching shall commence! I'll just go off what i know about FMA Alchemy, if that's fine.)

(( aee70545efb96d87e5498fa88d977382.jpg ))

(( I have never watched FMA in my life, but I finally have had a chance to use this pic on pinterest I found. )) (( And btw, that's alright! ))
(.... that picture is so perfect lmao!

(( VARIAN'S FACE IN THE LAST PANEL THO-- ))

(( This isn't alchemy... t h i s i s m a g i c ;_; ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Snuggly Duckling

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus