Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Snuggly Duckling

Devil May Care (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He silently entered the pub, with one hand over his mouth, his tail waved and wings flapped slightly as he saw four other people in the pub
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Carneline wrote:
Varian Rüdiger wrote:
Carneline wrote:
"Could I perhaps help you with this 'alchemy' you are doing?" he asked with a tilt of his head

"Well, uh... I don't know. It's a very, and I do mean, very, dangerous process, and if done wrong, KLABLOOM!, we've blown up The Snuggly Duckling with the wrong liquid from the wrong flask." Varian said nervously.

"you needn't worry. these crystals absorb hits"

Varian looked at the crystals, then laughed in a slightly un-amused, sarcastic way. "What? Are they magical crystals?"
"As you know, I am a man of :star: Science :star: and I personally don't believe in magic, except for Rapunzel's crazy hair, I don't know what's up with her hair, it's all very confusing, I'm sure there's a scientific reasoning for it...somewhere. So, uh yeah." Varian rambled, "What's the scientific explanation for it, hm?" He asked, raising a brow.
Carneline (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"It's rather simple, I was engineered to take hits"

He just [beefed] near the door
Robin (played by Jaws)

Robin walks in, sporting a more cold-weather look. "Ugh", she says as the smell of unwashed bodies and vomit assaults her nose; sometimes she wished that she didn't have a strong sense of smell.

he stared at the floor as robin had walked past him
Imp Tweek wrote:
He just v-mited near the door

(( Please refrain from saying things like that. I am emetophobic, and you should always check others' profiles to make sure anything you'll do, isn't in their trigger list. :) ))
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Kagami walks up to Varian. "Two things kind, A, Magic is real, i have many examples, also, can i see your research real quick? I want to see if it's anything i recognize."

((sorry!))
Robin wrote:
Robin walks in, sporting a more cold-weather look. "Ugh", she says as the smell of unwashed bodies and v-mit assaults her nose; sometimes she wished that she didn't have a strong sense of smell.

(( Please refrain from saying things like that. I am emetophobic, and you should always check others' profiles to make sure anything you'll do, isn't in their trigger list. :) ))

Carneline wrote:
"It's rather simple, I was engineered to take hits"

Varian squinted his eyes, unsure if he believed that or not. "I see."

Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi wrote:
Kagami walks up to Varian. "Two things kind, A, Magic is real, i have many examples, also, can i see your research real quick? I want to see if it's anything i recognize."

Varian looked at Kagami and held up the alchemy book.

f8d7782601e4eadf7ef343eb9c22f515.jpg
There were many symbols referring to alchemy. (Shown above.)
VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
Robin wrote:
Robin walks in, sporting a more cold-weather look. "Ugh", she says as the smell of unwashed bodies and v-mit assaults her nose; sometimes she wished that she didn't have a strong sense of smell.

((Sorry, won't happen again))

Kagami sighs and leans over Varians shoulder, uncovering her left eye. "Hmmm... i don't seem to recognize this type of alchemy..."

(Can i see a picture if you have one?)

he stared at the floor
Robin (played by Jaws)

"Those symbols are quite common", she said as she saw the symbols. "I am not a alchemist myself but alchemy is quite common in my village other than hunting, of course", she rambles on.

Kagami stares at Robin. "Are you from his universe?"

((sometimes it surprises me that varian is a guy))

Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi wrote:
Kagami sighs and leans over Varians shoulder, uncovering her left eye. "Hmmm... i don't seem to recognize this type of alchemy..."

(Can i see a picture if you have one?)

(( Picture of what? Sorry, I'm dumb sometimes. :P ))
(( The symbols or the book? ))
(( Because Varian doesn't canonically have a book, lol... ))
Robin (played by Jaws)

"Universe? I don't know what that is", she tilts her head in confusion.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Snuggly Duckling

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus