Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Snuggly Duckling

Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi wrote:
(.... that picture is so perfect lmao!

(( VARIAN'S FACE IN THE LAST PANEL THO-- ))

(( This isn't alchemy... t h i s i s m a g i c ;_; ))
Robin (played by Jaws)

The archer had the intention of taking a nap since her last journey took a toil on her. She found an unoccupied table and opened a thermo, releasing an herbal scent into the air, “Ah, Angel Tea.”
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

(time to freak his pants off!)

Kagami draws a circle with strange symbols on it that seem similar to the ones Varian is studying. Then summons a gold bar into existence, and grabs a few twigs before placing them into the circle and her hands on the edge. A glowing light appears from the circle and and when is fades, a small gold trinket is there. "Hmm... not bad me."
Robin (played by Jaws)

She drinks the whole thermo of tea and feels her eyelids getting heavy, falling asleep at the table with her head down.
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(time to freak his pants off!)

Kagami draws a circle with strange symbols on it that seem similar to the ones Varian is studying. Then summons a gold bar into existence, and grabs a few twigs before placing them into the circle and her hands on the edge. A glowing light appears from the circle and and when is fades, a small gold trinket is there. "Hmm... not bad me."

Varian stared blankly, did Kagami just...summon a gold bar?
He blinked again, his eyes widened, did Kagami just use that glowing light to summon a gold trinket?

Kagami turns to Varian, her left eye uncovered. "Pretty cool, right?"

(see her page and go to Kami no Mimikkuai page for more freakiness by my design of her eye. I still haven't made the new dual eye design.

Kagami turns to Varian, her left eye uncovered. "Pretty cool, right?"

(see her page and go to Kami no Mimikkuai page for more freakiness by my design of her eye. I still haven't made the new dual eye design.

Varian nearly fell off the stool, "Whoa, uh, yeah- Your eye, it's...ha ha, it's...wow." Varian looked slightly afraid, but at the same time, intrigued.

She blinks. "Oh yeah, this? It... complicated..."
Robin (played by Jaws)

She woke from a nap, feeling quite refreshed, and almost like she had a full night’s rest with only a nap. Her tail swayed side to side slowly.

Robin wrote:
She woke from a nap, feeling quite refreshed, and almost like she had a full night’s rest with only a nap. Her tail swayed side to side slowly.

Shorty, a small (and short), old drunkard guy, was sleeping right next to her, snoring.

Attila grabbed Shorty and put him behind the counter to sleep instead.
Robin (played by Jaws)

“I didn’t mind him there”, she says, “I was sleeping myself.” She then stood and stretched, grabbing her hat.

Robin wrote:
“I didn’t mind him there”, she says, “I was sleeping myself.” She then stood and stretched, grabbing her hat.

Shorty woke up and popped his head out from behind the counter, "Good mornin'! What day is it?" He said in a voice that slurred and was slow. "Hic!" He hiccuped.

Varian and Cassandra were talking with each other, enjoying talking about their interests.
Alchemy and Weaponry, respectfully.
Robin (played by Jaws)

“I don’t know…Thursday?”, she replied to the short man who is probably drunk or has a hangover she assumes.

Robin wrote:
“I don’t know…Thursday?”, she replied to the short man who is probably drunk or has a hangover she assumes.

Shorty wobbled out from behind the counter, "Thaaank you, miss-" He then faceplanted on the floor and just fell back asleep.
Robin (played by Jaws)

She tilted her head in confusion, “You’re wel-”. She seen Shorty faceplanted onto the floor then fell asleep and walked away; her pit stop was over and she exited the Snuggly Duckling.
Rocco Woods (played by jimmymcgill999)

He hops into the Snuggly Duckling, looking around. He seems to like this place, apparent by the small smile on the face. It was rare to see him smile in public places.

Kagami turns toward Varian. "Hey, wanna see more cool stuff?"
Devil May Care (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He'd been sitting at a booth scared

Kagami turns toward Varian. "Hey, wanna see more cool stuff?"

Varian went to say no, but then he shrugged and nodded yes. Whatever, let's see this 'magic' stuff.

Kagami summons a small ball of fire in her head. "Ta da. I can do some crazy stuff with this. My eye i mean."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Snuggly Duckling

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus