Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Buck (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

He continues on and gets to a cave system, with holes in the roof so the light from the setting sun shown through "Once we get at the base we can stand a chance" he says and hops over a big rock "Then I can take you out properly" he says smiling
She follows after him climbing the big rock in the way and smiles. "Well I'm sorry to say I don't have any fancy clothes." she teased

he smiles "What you normally wear is fine" he says and hears the sound of bugs...very loud noises "...Oh come on..." He says as five Alien bugs fly out and start shooting at them, Buck shoots at them with his assault rifle and dives to the left

Drone_Halo3-1934538.jpg
She smiled at his comment but her smile faltered as she heard the wings fluttering. She gasped and ran with him shooting at them with her gun.

They soon were dead and Buck looked at Vickie "Ha!" he says and kicks a Bugger "I was expecting some actual resistance" he says smilign "nice work by the way" he says and continues walking
She smiles "Thanks, I just can't stand how long this has gone on for. When will it ever end?" she sighed and followed him to the camp.

"When we get to base not long" he says and jumps up on and over a rock and sees the base in the distance being attacked by the aliens, There were hundreds of humans and their vehicles and aliens and their vehicles fighting it out for control of the base, He jumped down and looked at her "Lets move... and end this" He says reloading
She nods and follows him then groans seeing the attacking aliens. "Of course there are more." she sighed and ran with him to the camp after re loading and shooting at the on coming beats.

He stabbed an alien in the neck and kept shooting, Two ODST's just like him walked up to him "Sir! You have the Data?" Buck nods, "Then head out that way we will cover you both with the snipers!" both ODST's took up positions and began snipping enemies, And buck began running and gunning
Vickie continued following him shooting down whatever she could. She didn't know what else to do other than to follow him really.

As they ran a different looking warthog pulled up. A troop hog "Get in!" He yelled, Buck jumped in the back and held out his hand to help Vickie in, While the side gunner was firing his SMG

H3-M831TroopTransportHog.png
She jumped up with him grabbing his hand and climbing in the back of the truck. As they drove she continued firing her gun at the bastards.

Buck fired his Assault rifle and then the car started swerving alot and Buck nearly fell out "Who taught you to drive!? BECAUSE I AM GOING TO PUNCH THEM IN THE MOUTH!" Buck yells putting himself up "Sorry! Alright the ground is really muddy!" The driver spoke, Buck looked at him "Then use power slides!" The marine rubbed the back of his head "oh yeah...hehehe...A what now?" The marine said and buck groaned in annoyance "PULL OVER!" he says and the car stops
Buck wasn't the only one bouncing around in the cab. She tried to brace herself as the man would pull over coming to a halt. "Jeez! At least stop gently!" she yelled as they finally stopped.

he jumped out of the warthog and went up to the drivers side "OUT!" he yelled, and the marine jumped out and got in the back and Buck hopped into the drivers seat and started driving, He was able to drive alot smoother and nicer than the marine
Vickie was glad that someone who knew what they were doing was driving. "Oh thank you." she praised him as he drove.

Buck smirked and they drove around, A few aliens were shooting at some pinned down Marines and Buck drove over to say hello... By running them over with the car "I BET YOU FELT THAT!" he yelled at the corpses of the aliens as they continued on to their objective
She let out an "oomph" as they ran over the aliens and continued shooting at them. "Why are men so psychotic?" she said to herself.

He laughed "I dont know!" he says and ran over another one, "OH I almost feel bad about that one...almost" he laughs and keeps driving
She laughs lightly and rolls her eyes. "What have I gotten myself into?" she murmurs.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus