Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Buck (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

He smirks and drives down another path and sees a bridge "Alright lets go!" he says and starts driving down it, they were almost there when a blue alien mortar blast blew part of the bridge up, But buck kept driving "HOLD ONTO SOMETHING!" he says and hammers down on the gas, The car goes over the gap, But crashes and rolls a few times before landing sideways, Buck got out and went to the back "Are you guys alright?"
Vickie gasped seeing the bridge being blown and he'll tightly to the seat she was in. When he asked if every one was ok he wouldn't receive an answer from her as she had passed out from the car rolling.

he grabbed Vickie's arm and pulled her out, The two other marines got out and took out their weapons, He picked up Vickie and held her up on his back and continued walking
She would come to once they got to the safe point. She groaned and opened her eyes slowly looking around the medical tent.

Buck was next to her looking at her "How many times have I told you NOT to sleep on the job?" he asked laughing and rubs her forehead "How are you feeling? The doctors said you just knocked yourself out and that your not that badly hurt" He says looking around the place
She laughed lightly but dryly at his joke "Shut up" she said lightly and then answered his question "I'm a little sore but if he doc says I'm ok then I'm peachy keen."

he nods and looks at the base "If you can walk Vickie... We are almost there" he says holding out his hand to help her up
"I might need a little help but I should be fine to walk." She said slowly getting out of the bed.

he nods and gets up, and helps her along as they walk along with some marines to retake the courtyard
She walked with him and thanked the men for their assistance.

Buck looks around as they walk, and soon they came up to a cliff side with a bunch of aliens and marines and a few ODST's fighting to retake the courtyard

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus