Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Buck (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Buck awoke a few hours later to a familiar sound, Plasma fire. It was faint, But he was trained to wake up the moment it was heard, Regardless how far away it was. He sat up and saw that Vickie was still asleep, So he decided he would go out and see what was wrong and come back before she woke up. He grabbed his pistol and head out, But slammed the door on the way out, It was a bad habit he did not even know he did!
Vickie jumped hearing the door slam and stood quickly. She noticed Buck was no longer there and grumbled to herself grabbing a gun and heading after him. It didn't take long to find him. "Where are you going?"

He looked back at her "Oh, Did I wake you? Sorry" He said sighing "I heard Plasma fire and I was going to check it out and then come back" He said loading his LOCKER Magnum and continued walking towards the sounds, There were three small aliens and one large alien shooting down a few civilians. Buck did not look happy to see this, In fact he rushed the aliens "HAY UGLY!" He yelled and unloaded three rounds, one for each small aliens head. The small aliens fell dead, But the large one roared out and charged at buck
"Its ok I understand. I'll come with you." She followed him and gasped at the sight. She had seen them and even taken a few of them down but she didn't know they could get that big. She jumped not expecting Buck to shout at the alien but she clutched her gun in front of her then before the alien could get to them shot it in the head.

Buck turned around and fired his gun at the larger alien, But the larger aliens shields absorbed the blows and the Alien kicked buck down, The two were fighting with their fists and jumping on one another to try and get the upper hand "I could use some help please!" Buck said not sounding frightened at all, But when you do this for a living I guess you would not be afraid of some sort of giant alien either
Vickie had never fought and alien like this before. She started firing her gun at it trying to weaken it. She picked up another weapon that was like a Taser and turned it on then began running to them and stuck the shocking end to the aliens skin, if it would allow her to.

The shield disappeared when the Tazer hit the shield, then Alien fell to its knees but took out its gun and pointed it at Vickie and roared, but Buck shot it in the head "BAM! Said the lady!" Buck said and kicked the dead alien over and grabbed his gun and tossed it to Vickies feet "Take it, You need the fire power" He said looking around to see if he could find what the aliens were shooting at.

((The Aliens gun, along with the alien HReach_-_Minor_Jiralhanae.png))
Vickie stumbled back as the shield fell and gasped going wide eyed as the alien picked up its gun. She let out a sigh as Buck shot it and looked around as well. She slowly picked up the heavy gun and tried to hold it as properly as she could.

Buck kept looking and saw some dead Deer, Buck made a small laugh "Just some deer. Must have been hungry alien" He said and looked around "we better head back "Buck said putting his gun on his hip "By the way, That's for that" Buck said and starting walking back
Vickie sighed seeing the deer and mustered a small smile at his joke. "No problem thanks for me too." she said and began walking with him. It was hard to carry the bulky thing since it didn't have a strap as Buck's did but she managed.

Buck got back to the house and Grabbed his assault rifles and took his Alien Plasma Gun "Alright, No time like the present to leave eh?" He said walking towards the door "Now we ca-" He noticed her discomfort and he took off one of his hip holsters off "Its adjustable, This armor probably makes it look quite big" He said and tossed it to her "Well, I hope your more then just pretty looks" He said and started walking
They reached the house and she nodded agreeing with him. "We should take some food." she added and suddenly caught the hip holster he threw to her. She adjusted it then rested the gun in. "Much better" she thought to herself and blushed at his comment about her being pretty. Of course she knew how to fight and handle guns, she did grow up on the streets after all she just wasn't used to having such bulky weapons. "I can definitely learn to adjust." she smiled lightly

Buck smirked and threw on his helmet "Then lets go kick those aliens back to their planet, Then blow it up!" Buck then started to run. Clearly eager to get to where he needed to go. Buck then hid behind some tree's and motioned her to come behind them as well. Because a small Alien vehicle was driving towards them
Vickie followed him as fast as she could and panted lightly as she ducked behind the trees with him. She waited for the vehicle to pass by and waited for Buck to tell her when to go.

Buck did not wait and instead took out a grenade "HAY HERES ONE FOR YOUR FACE!" he yelled and the grenade blew the vehicle sky high, And it landed on top of another alien "Ooh... Well I almost feel bad about that one" He said laughing and continued walking
Vickie covered her ears and head as the grenade exploded. She looked at him with slight wide eyes and continued following him. Was she with a crazy person? He had obviously been in the military too long and had a huge vendetta against these beings.

He kept going through the forest climbing over things and pushing fallen branches over he then turned back to her "Hay, You doing alright? We have been going quite a ways" He said still walking slowly
She followed him copying what he'd done such as climbing over things and moving them out of the way. She couldn't deny she was feeling a little winded but she could keep going. She nodded in response. "Yeah, I'm used to going long distances. I was a runaway after all." she admitted catching up to him.

He kept walking and nodding "Run away eh? Run away from who or what?" He asked throwing a larger stump out of the way "Aliens sure did a number on this forest" He says lifting a branch and throwing it away
"No one in particular. I was an orphan to begin with so I guess I was just running from orphanages and authority." she stepped around all the broken shrubs. "Indeed they did." she noted still following him.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus