Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Buck (played by Chris_Pike)

Gunnery Sargent Buck was limping away from a burning city, His arm had a Plasma burn on it from a Plasma Turret. There was nothing more they could do for that cities population. Any transport was destroyed, Any marines that tried to EVAC the Civilian population ended in heavy casualties, both military and civilian. He suddenly fell to the ground as the ground was shaking, he looked back in horror as a red beam bombarded the city. He started running and running and running

Buck finally stopped running and come upto a small forest, He had no idea where he was, But he knew he needed to find a military base. He took out his Silenced SMG and started looking around, But then he soon grunted as an energy blade slashed across his chest, His armor protected most of him but he still had a severe wound on his chest as he flew back. He quickly got up as adrenalin kicked in and started unloading his SMG and Magnum on the alien until it was dead, And after that started kicking its skull in. Soon he was tired out and fell against a tree and started panting, He was bleeding out and he was very tired from the running and adrenalin and soon blacked out next to the dead alien who was literally a bloody pulp as it had tons of bullet holes and had its skull caved in and had a pool of purple blood all around it

((Halo3odstbuck.jpg))
Vickie Nitemair was running around the tiny village centered in the woods to protect the few survivors from the brutal invasion. She was traveling out to gather some supplies. She would gather berries or nuts, anything useful as food. Maybe if she came across some dead aliens or men she could take their weapons or whatever was on their persons and make some use of it in the nearly desolate village. She heard the loud blast and saw the red glow of the laser. This caused her to jump and take cover behind some bushes just in case there were going to be some unwanted guests, she didn't want to be caught in the open. She would wait until it went quiet before going in that direction. Once there she stumbled upon a pile of goo, or what seemed like it, and a soldier. She wasn't sure if he was dead or not but one thing was for sure, he was hurt and bad. She sighed and took his pulse then feeling his faint heartbeat began to drag him back to the village after loading up some supplies.

Once in the village she took him back to her quarters that consisted of an old boarded up shack and began stitching his wounds. It would be some time before he came to. Maybe this could give her some time to see how everyone else in the village was fairing, or if there were still people in the village.
Buck (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

For a standard Military unit he was loaded with weapons! He had an SMG, A pistol, A shotgun and a strange cannon thingy, He also had one of the aliens red shooting laser guns 325px-H3ODST-BrutePlasmaRifleLeftSide.png

He started grunting started shaking his head then looked around the room, he put his hand to his chest and found his armor was gone! He looked around to see he was in some sort of room, He grunted as he sat up on the bed, He then looked around the room to see if anyone was there
"Geez this guy is loaded." she said inspecting all of the weapons. While she was gone he woke up. Vickie had set his armor aside while bandaging his chest up. She just finished her rounds and found there were still a few people in the village. She opened the door slowly just in case he was still resting. She didn't want to be too loud.

Buck saw the door open and got ready to jump at the person, But saw it was just a human, He calmed down a little and then put on a serious look "Hay lady! Where am I?" He asked folding his arms, Quite the rude one, Though, that might be because he is disoriented. Or the fact he is a solder and is does not often talk to civilians
She rolled her eyes at how rude he was brushing it off. "You're in a village that wasn't far from where you were. I brought you here and dressed your wounds." she explained coming in and starting a fire.

Buck nodded and looked around the room "So just like one of those cheesey cartoons, You just happen to come across me in the middle of the forest and save my life" he said turning and grabbing his Locker Magnum and started limping to his armor
She stood up and walked to him "Woah, you're not supposed to be moving. you need to rest." she guided him back to the little cot that he had been laying on. She could see they were going to butt heads a little bit but maybe they could come to some sort of understanding.

"look lady" he said turning to her "someone has to fight this war, And unless you have a gun hidden inside that dress I sure as hell can say its not going to be you" he said sitting on the cot
"you'd be surprised what I have up this dress." she said pulling out a knife as well as a hand held gun. There were a few odds and ends she kept in her garter just in case she needed them. "you can't very well fight if you're wounded now can you?"

He looked at her with an annoyed look "Lady, I am an ODST, Being injured behind enemy lines is something we train for" he said cocking his gun back "Now are you going to keep nagging me, Or are you going to help me drive these bastards off? he asked raising any eye brow
She narrowed her eyes at him and sighed. "At least rest for the night and we can go in the morning. I'll have some food ready soon." she put her gun and knife back in her garter then walked to the fire aiding it so she could prepare their meal.

Buck looked at the door, then her and sighed. "Ugh, Fine! I will stay the night but that's all. I have a duty to preform though, So if you wanna catch me you better wake up early" he said laying down on the cot with the gun on the desk beside him
She rolled her eyes. Obviously he would need to be gone early otherwise what was the point in leaving in the morning? She put the beans on , which was all she had, and cooked them until they were warm. She put them in a bowl and handed one of the bowls to him. "Here, I hope you like beans. Its all I have." she admitted and sat next to him.

Buck took the bowl from here "Well its no turkey but it will have to do" He said with smirk and started eating it, He was half way done when he finally spoke again "Oh...Thanks" He said nodded to her and continued eating, He was not eating the nicest, But who knows when the last time he got to eat with all the fighting going on
She yet again rolled her eyes at his comment and started eating herself. She excused his lack of table manners for she didn't have any at the time either. Food was now becoming scarce which is why she was in the woods in the first place. "You're welcome." she smiled lightly at him finally being tolerable.

((Im so sorry it took me so long to get back to this))

Buck finished his meal and yawned and sat up "So, How many are left?" he asked looking around, then saw the desk and put his gun down on it and sighed "I imagine not many" he said sitting down on the cot
She frowned and nodded "You would be right, about 8 of us last I counted, including myself." She soon finished her meal and took the bowls setting them in the designated sink. "And you? Are you the only one left?" she walked to him and leaned on the desk next to him.

He sighed "No... But the causalities are huge... Whats left of are group is scattered... Either in the city or have fled... The only hope for Earth is that the outer fleets can get here in time, But if I don't get back to some sort of military base... And find a way to call for back up they are going to br backing up a graveyard" He said laying down with his hands behind his head "well... Im off to bed, Night" He said closing his eyes
"Night" she said lightly glad he was finally laying down to rest. Hopefully his dreams would be better than reality. She sighed laying down on the palette she made on the floor and closed her eyes. She knew she had to help him get to wherever he needed to go. He might not make it if he were by himself, especially in his condition.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus