Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Sanne's Styles - Commissions Open

Sanne Moderator

Hello everyone!

IT'S BEEN A HOT MINUTE. I've been out of the running for a while but I'm back and I've got exciting news! To start with: I am super close to finishing a new commission, and there's a new style you can buy from me!

The commission will be finalized sometime tomorrow and go on display on my Commissioned Styles page with a full size and mobile view screenshot.

City Nights
h3IYUZw.png

After falling in love with the photo, I put my all into creating my best style yet. Not only is it a gorgeous winter city view, where you can almost feel the powdery soft crunch of snow underneath your feet, it also features possibly my best mobile version to date!

I'm SO pleased with how it turned out, and I will be using it for my portfolio for the time being. Do you love it too? You can get a license for your characters or your account! Go here to check it out!

Is this style not quite what you're looking for?
That's okay! I have two more styles coming up, one will be free to use for all Epic members, the other will also be available for purchase. The catch? They will each feature a VR oil painting I created! HOW EXCITING IS THAT?

I'm so so stoked to be back in this game and I hope all of you enjoy these creations too!

My commissions are officially open, so if you're interested in a custom style, send me a PM!
Testing III (played by Auberon)

Hi there, Auberon here to show off the custom style that Sanne just finished for me in a matter of days. She also streamed almost the entire process, was extremely receptive to feedback, and was totally committed to a style that really represented my character. On top of that, I even learned some really cool things about CSS that I've been able to use in my own work. It was easily the best custom style commission experience I've ever had.

This profile is what I normally use for testing my own styles, so it'll show off all the features. Feel free to click around! :D

1000000000000000000/10 recommend Sanne for custom styles. I will be returning for more.
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Testing III wrote:
Hi there, Auberon here to show off the custom style that Sanne just finished for me in a matter of days. She also streamed almost the entire process, was extremely receptive to feedback, and was totally committed to a style that really represented my character. On top of that, I even learned some really cool things about CSS that I've been able to use in my own work. It was easily the best custom style commission experience I've ever had.

This profile is what I normally use for testing my own styles, so it'll show off all the features. Feel free to click around! :D

1000000000000000000/10 recommend Sanne for custom styles. I will be returning for more.

GOODNESS thank you so much!!! I'm so excited to wrap it all up on the mobile responsiveness tomorrow and have it be fully functional for everyone!!

Thank you so much for allowing me to make this style for you, it's been a blast. <3 <3

All wrapped up and done! The mobile version of the commissioned style is now completed, which means the entire thing is done. ;)

gl-1414005-1669100804.jpg

gl-1414005-1669100812.jpg

Thank you so much Auberon for allowing me to create this gorgeous style for you! I'm so pleased you're happy with it. <3
Claine Moderator

Ooooh beautiful 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Claine wrote:
Ooooh beautiful 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Thank you so much!! 🥰🥰

I have a new template up and live for ALL Epic Members to use! It's fully column and mobile compliant and I'm SUPER proud that it features my own artwork!

gl-1414005-1669157447.jpg

gl-1414005-1669157453.jpg

It's called Pluviophilia.

pluviophile (plural pluviophiles) -- (neologism) One who loves rain; one who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

The painting featured as the background on this style was painted by myself in VR as part of my Paintober challenge in 2022. It references a photograph showing a rainy window with blurred traffic lights in the background. There's something very soothing and quieting about sitting in a dark room at night, the rain pitter pattering on the window, and the lights from the lively streets down below cascading along the raindrops.

I hope I captured this mood adequately in the painting and, subsequently, in the style I created from it! Please enjoy. :)
(maybe I can post this now without the pledge screen)

Those are wonderful Sanne! I'm in awe of all you who code these styles!

Dawnia wrote:

Aaahh thank you!!! I'm in absolute style creation overdrive this week. XD Once you start it's hard to stop!

I actually made another style for all Epic users overnight!

gl-1414005-1669188891.jpg

gl-1414005-1669188896.jpg

Winter is one of my favorite times of the year! I love the hot brews, the cozy blankets, the snuggles with loved ones, and the way we light our homes during the darkest of nights.

This style embodies so much of what I love about the season. True Winter Delights!

Its focus is on providing you with tons of real estate for your profile contents, with full column and mobile support to make it look wonderful even on the smallest screens.

The little hot mugs in the dropdown menus are one of my favorite ever, I love them so much!!!
Pearl (played by Sanne) Topic Starter

I've officially switched Pearl over to this style in case anyone wants to check it out live. ;)
So happy for more phone friendly templates! Just used that one for one of my anon characters :D
Sanne wrote:
Dawnia wrote:

Aaahh thank you!!! I'm in absolute style creation overdrive this week. XD Once you start it's hard to stop!

I started playing a little with styles, but mainly just tweaking the background graphics to fit particular characters. Wish I had more time to play!

AquaCharm wrote:
So happy for more phone friendly templates! Just used that one for one of my anon characters :D

AHHH that is so exciting!! If you run into any issues with the style please let me know, but I hope you just get to enjoy the heck out of it!

Dawnia wrote:
I started playing a little with styles, but mainly just tweaking the background graphics to fit particular characters. Wish I had more time to play!

Hey that is totally a valid way to play with styles!! I started out pretty much just like that myself. ;)

I'd love to see what you're making and if you need any help, let me know! Vibing over styles is definitely one of my favorite things to do!

Guess what guys? It's ANOTHER free style for all Epic users!!

gl-1414005-1669329878.jpg

gl-1414005-1669329888.jpg

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm an avid knitter. I've been meaning to make a knitting focused style that encompasses 'cozy' for ages, and here it finally is! It's got a lovely emphasis on neutral beiges and browns on light backgrounds, and it has some COOL special features for quotes and journals!

gl-1414005-1669329894.jpg gl-1414005-1669329900.jpg

It also has a very pretty effect on the star icon for the dropdown menus that make me happy every time I hover over them. :D

I'm very happy with this style and I'll be making a 'dark version' sister theme to go along with it shortly! In the meantime you can check out a live version on Pearl's profile!

WHOO I finished the 'dark' version of the cozy style!

gl-1414005-1669343430.jpg

gl-1414005-1669343435.jpg

I went on a search to find the perfect atmospheric low-light but cozy bedroom version for it. While not knitting themed, I still find it gorgeous and the combination of warm and cool colors really draws out its charm!

This style is a recolor of the Cozy Knits style. All elements remain the same except for the choice in colors and background. :) You can find it in the Styles menu if you're an Epic member.
Mina Moderator

You're on a roll! <3

Mina wrote:
You're on a roll! <3

I have been! And still am! :D I have more styles lined up moving forward, and I'm also familiarizing myself with group styles right now working on a commission, so I'll be able to take on commissions for those as well!

I almost forgot to mention, but the RPR thumbnail creator for styles is not making thumbnails correctly for many of my styles. (I suspect the thumbnail maker isn't processing the styling applied to the .rows and .row classes.) It makes it look like the styles are broken when they aren't.

The bug report has been sent to Kim! I just hope this isn't dissuading folks from using them. <.<

I have officially dipped my toes in group style creation! I'm so pleased to have created a commissioned style for Claine's amazing comic! You should all absolutely go check it out yourselves. :D

The theme heavily emphasized a futuristic neon city style!

gl-1414005-1669700873.jpg

gl-1414005-1669700877.jpg

Claine was so lovely to work with and I'm super proud of what I did here!!

Afterwards I sat down and made a style for a group I've been meaning to create and maintain for ages, and I'm proud to also present the Accessible Styles layout!

gl-1414005-1669742697.jpg

gl-1414005-1669742703.jpg

As per usual I'm available for commissions, both for character and group styles officially now. :D

New Epic style alert!!

gl-1414005-1670016635.jpg

gl-1414005-1670016644.jpg

What can I say other than I love futuristic-retro vibes? This stock image was absolutely perfect for an idea I had to create something for the more technologically aligned characters. It features a few cool throwbacks to early terminals and if this style reminds you of Fallout, then I did my job well. ;)

I tried to keep most widget styling to a minimum, but I HAD to give the code and quote tags some extra love!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Sanne's Styles - Commissions Open

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus