Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » How To Summon a Friend (found family) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pen_Tsunami

What started as a joke turned into something I would be down to do, a little 7-year-old boy who is so lonely he decides to steal his father's demon summoning book and summon a demon to be his brother/friend to build forts with since his dad refuses to.

This is a little found family roleplay I've been thinking about doing for a while ever since I and my friend made sketches about the idea and I thought it would be an ADORABLE little roleplay! I was thinking of a slow burn where the demon acts all distant but has to do it since it's their job (like a contract demon, we made a joke about the boy being too young to sign it so he has to sign it in his father's name) though eventually, the two grow closer then bark on a tree and the demon decides to take the little one away from his abusive household and I have a couple prompts for a setting too!
    *Human beings are not welcomed anywhere else (they're seen as disgusting useless beings since they can't use magic and just make conflict) when they eventually do leave since it could be like a fantasy setting with elves and succubuses and hell being a realm witches visit and etc​

*It's a post apocalyptic landscape where nowhere is safe for raising a kid since demons have taken over the fantasy realm​
If you have any other ideas or don't like the two prompts we can brainstorm one ourselves or we can combine the two if you can't decide, if you don’t have a demon character or want to be the child then by all means go ahead, but until then I’ll be the little demon summoner (even if I’m still making his profile grrrr)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'd be totally down however I will have to make a demon oc for this so there may be a bit of a delay
Orithaumos and Sibitharas (played by Anakisuto)

Sibitharas go brrrr
This greatly interests me ^^ I have two demon ocs rn so this'll work well for either of them
Mal H'ellwell (played anonymously)

I'd be interested, since Mal is a demon himself. <_<

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » How To Summon a Friend (found family) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus