Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » I'm looking for another place to rp besides here.

Okay, don't get me wrong, i like this place(a lot) and i do intend to stay here. It's just that I've been looking for a place like where i used to be.(IIROSE garden)

It was very magical, and and you could make very aesthetically pleasing profiles for yourself, and your characters. But that place is kinda dead now.

Honestly, forums aren't really my thing, so that why I'm looking for another place besides rpr. To be specific, I'd like to find a place like amino, or project z. I don't want to have to download it though- =/

It'd be nice to have profile music, I'm kinda obsessed with that.

Also i don't mind if they tease new members or things like that, I'm used to it.

(
don't even mention discord. >=( )
F0RxCELL5 wrote:
(don't even mention discord. >=( )

....discord...
XD XD XD

(sorry ... couldn't resist)
F0RxCELL5 Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
F0RxCELL5 wrote:
(don't even mention discord. >=( )

....discord...
XD XD XD

(sorry ... couldn't resist)

BRUH-
It's more set up for tabletop games, but have you tried One More Multiverse? You can just make your own space in it and say it's for freeform RP. It runs in a browser.

There's also Manyland but it's... very dead.

At some point, RPR wants to have a feature where you can make maps and do more live-chat RP similar to Furcadia but I'm not sure how far down the line that is.

Why not Discord, if you don't mind me asking?
Back in the day I used to roleplay on Furcadia. I'm not sure if that is more your type? I haven't been on in years so I don't know what it is like now.
You could try goodreads? Go to "groups" under "community" and you can search for rp-based groups.

I think flightrising also has rping on its forums, but those A) are forums and B) might all be based on the game's world.

If anyone knows of other places to rp, I would *also* be interested in those.
I really don’t know any non-forums roleplays. Jcink has a massive variety, but you have to look for them. Other than that, most MMOs have a roleplaying culture in them. Minecraft has some really unique groups and WoW has entire servers. Roleplay is a niche sub-culture, it tends to run a little slow if you don’t take the time to cultivate an actual group.
F0RxCELL5 Topic Starter

Aardbei wrote:
It's more set up for tabletop games, but have you tried One More Multiverse? You can just make your own space in it and say it's for freeform RP. It runs in a browser.

At some point, RPR wants to have a feature where you can make maps and do more live-chat RP similar to Furcadia but I'm not sure how far down the line that is.

Because i can't access discord...
F0RxCELL5 wrote:
Aardbei wrote:

Because i can't access discord...

That's fair. It requiring a phone number to use is pretty stupid.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » I'm looking for another place to rp besides here.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus