Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Epic Week 2023 Chat

We are both openly gay, might I add.
I had a rocky relationship with my mother growing up. I'm not gonna pretend I know what goes on in your life and I sure cannot get your mother's side but I can say it sucks when you're dealing with it. :(
Yeah. Sorry I dumped that all on you, dude.
you're fine, I'm pretty sure this chat gets deleted in a couple days anyway
Then Kim looks at it and is like 'wth is going on with the people here'
but, uh, if you need to vent or whatever, you can talk to me in PMs. Might be a good idea to keep it out of the public channels...
Oh no trust me, there's A LOT of kids around here going through helicopter parent nonsense!
Oh, I haven't even gotten started on that.
Kim is very empathetic. The reason I say maybe be careful in public chats is because lots of OTHER people also have those problems and they come here to uh... forget, for a bit.
but there's similarly a lot of people, both kids and adults who used to be kids, who'd know how you feel
Same here, friendo. If you need to vent, bring it to Ana.
But yeah, I came here from a Discord attached to the r/LFG subreddit. I was... kinda just looking for a place to feel less lonely.
*Hugs Aardbei*
admittedly I don't have much in common with most people on here but occasionally I find someone who makes my nights better so thanks for that. :)
Epic Week was also great for it in general.
I hope that things get better for you.
I'm not leaving, I'm just throwing that out there.
oh I know, I was making coffee heh
Honestly that's why I was thinking of just making a Discord for the things I want, instead of hoping to find one.
I actually have a discord server.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Epic Week 2023 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus