Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Epic Week 2023 Chat

That's why it has to be a fancy-sounding abbreviation.
but hey, I can repurpose Misadventures Inc at least!
I just added a bunch of shiny blue rocks to the armory if anyone still wanted some lapis
Aardbei wrote:
and me!

Me three!
morning
I found something good from tiktok! https://youtu.be/90Oc9Xl5Aps
I totally haven't listened to 4 different versions of this song on and off all night
Hello 113th Walrus Company. :3
67,19 and 68,19 have a 60% threat on their tiles each if anyone wants to wipe them out
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I've moved from cleaning up the hills to back down to the river delta to reduce redness and puffiness in hexes
I'm heading back down toward the deep mines. The mountains there were still pretty crowded with enemies. (At least as of 4 hours ago before my army was wiped out)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Once I finish mopping up here I'll try to join you over there :) We're making excellent progress retaking the island
If there's a similar game next year, a cool item to craft would be a health potion the Walruses can drink to regain a health percentage or two. Or be able to take a party hat or two along with them. (Taking up a spot in their carrying capacity until it's used)
anyone go tips of places on the map not to miss out on before shut-down? I've been to the deep mines quite a bit and the sunken ship, was wondering if there's any other places worth pillaging ;)
I left a list of basically all the locations in the guide thread, and folks have shared some of the things they've found in different places there.
yeah I've been looking through it. I haven't been down south on the map much but I was wondering if there are any unique things in any of the other locations rather than the "regular" farming items. Maybe I'll go look through the ruins, I haven't been there much
I got a few messages in bottles and more pet rocks than I know what to do with at least XD
Awesome! From the ruins?
realized I've been at the wrong mines this whole time :)
Oof! I've been doing the deep mines the last couple runs, but before that I got a buuunch of lapis. Ya know, if I get some bark, I can make lots of potions for next year! ^_^ but I'll probably battle some more too to make room for more Struth on the island. :3

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Epic Week 2023 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus