Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art For Practice [OPEN]

Hi! So here's the dealio, I need practice drawing mostly humans, and I suck at coming up with my own ideas to draw, so i figured I'd open a thread so people could submit characters for me.

The art could go from a sketch to a fully rendered piece depending on how much I vibe with your character, and if I get too much requests I'll probably be selective, but mostly I just wanna get practice in and figure out my human style.

Please have a basic personality description of your character somewhere on their profile, otherwise I might struggle coming up with a pose.

ETA: I draw men better than women, so if you want to give me a woman for practice then I'd appreciate it, but I also really love drawing guys!
Here you are
happy practice!!
Thalia Ilfaren (played by Mirafin)

I'd love for you to consider Thalia!

It's been really hard for me to find a picture for her, nothing has been quite right. If you need other/more pics for reference or vibe, let me know!
Charroki (played by ragemachine)

Would humanoids do? You can pick from Charroki, Tvom’Toh and Palla
I offer up my Sheriff
Iona Urquhart (played by Dndmama)

Fun! Thank you so much for the offer! I hope you find your groove :)

I offer up Iona!
Dominick (played anonymously)

Offering up my dude, Dominick!
This is really nice of you and I hope you get good practice out of it! <3
I’ll offer you Shujin! (Because he has probably the most refs lmao)
rockblock1000 Topic Starter

Aatiq Timsina wrote:
Here you are
happy practice!!

Not my usual style, shading, or brush, but it was fun to experiment :) I do like the style quite a bit, will see if I can replicate it in future works.

3LTWf9r.png
fluffy hood!!
she looks great!
Lusar (played by FadedTapestry)

Offering Lusar for practice! :)
Olix Brackley (played anonymously)

Offering up Olix as I don't have any art for him and love to see how people interpret my characters!
Offering up my favorite because yes <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art For Practice [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus