Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Guess the movie gif

ono I didnt read the rules I'm not prepared at all

uhhhhhhhh
ummmmm
I dont know how to find gifs of movies
I cant find the scene I wanted to use from this movie but I'll just post a different gif from the same movie that I was able to find

[img]https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F55cX2E0gbX92HCFJxz%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=dff728ff9516e4dafc6215c282abb0eb1b0f0fed9832b3c6c98a1df783f1a253&ipo=images[/img]

ono it didnt work uhh what do I do now
Save the gif and then upload it through imgbb.com :)
Or take everything past .gif, off. :)
[img]https://ibb.co/5kfHBZJ[/img]

ono it still didnt work...
giphy-3731001751.gif

There we go
The first thing to pop in my mind is "The Hunt for Red October", but the graphics in this gif look....to modern/new for that movie. Unless they remade it and I wasn't aware (pretty common thing to be honest lmao)

I was going to say "Finding Nemo" as a complete joke LOL, but I know it's not that XD
Auron wrote:
The first thing to pop in my mind is "The Hunt for Red October", but the graphics in this gif look....to modern/new for that movie. Unless they remade it and I wasn't aware (pretty common thing to be honest lmao)

I was going to say "Finding Nemo" as a complete joke LOL, but I know it's not that XD

It is... Not red october. Similar movie though.
Spiritualeclipse wrote:
Auron wrote:

It is... Not red october. Similar movie though.

okay, been a couple of days so I'll attempt again. I just don't know many movies sub focused (in my head I can name 3 x.x)

is it Crimson Tide?
It is... not
Darn I should have picked something more distinctive huh? Should I just say what it is..?
I wanted to find a different scene but I dont know how to find gifs of specific scenes...
Spiritualeclipse wrote:
It is... not
Darn I should have picked something more distinctive huh? Should I just say what it is..?
I wanted to find a different scene but I dont know how to find gifs of specific scenes...

That's totally up to you! Personally, and I don't know how others feel about this, but if you want to give it away and then post a new one..I mean, I'm okay with that. OR, typically you can give a hint or some kind of clue that might help
It's Hunter Killer, if I am not mistaken.
Eros_Calls wrote:
It's Hunter Killer, if I am not mistaken.

yaaaay! we got it!

I wanted to post the scene where they fire the rocket propelled depth charges at the submarine but I couldnt find a gif.
IGNORE.
9dcf9a67a2066833f1ad61ccd184ecbd.gif
Eros_Calls wrote:

Little Shop Of Horrors! I know that little plant anywhere, ha ha! :D
vaRian wrote:
Eros_Calls wrote:

Little Shop Of Horrors! I know that little plant anywhere, ha ha! :D

FEED ME, SEYMOUR!

also, peeps, please do not get high and then watch that gif. it messes with your brain so much.
Omg, Auron- XD

So I guess that means I post a gif next since it's clear that it's little shop of horrors <3
7af8c8de28a376e51b13c3f11d30e8b5.gif
Guess the gif!
I do believe this is from the first Matrix movie?
Auron wrote:
I do believe this is from the first Matrix movie?

Yep! The Matrix!

This gif isn't real, this forum game isn't real-
You think this is RPR we're breathing?-

Your turn! <3

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Guess the movie gif

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus