Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Guess the movie gif

I'm agreeing with Auron on this.
Looks like something Dracula, most likely the Original one because of the old filming of it :)
Dean Patrick (played anonymously)

Auron wrote:
this looks like the OG Dracula

Bela Lugosi's Dracula - Very good Auron. You're turn.
VXh4K29.gif
Valkyrie, it looks like!
SizzlingTeapot wrote:
Valkyrie, it looks like!

Correct!
stepmom-singing-with-children-k32qz5jee0bmwi9a.gif
I think I can safely say that I..do not think I have ever seen this movie. If I have I don't remember.
SizzlingTeapot wrote:
stepmom-singing-with-children-k32qz5jee0bmwi9a.gif

Step Mom
Correct! Your turn!!
giphy.gif
Cadfael Vanguard wrote:
giphy.gif

Gone Girl?
Rigormortiful wrote:
Cadfael Vanguard wrote:
giphy.gif

Gone Girl?

CORRECT!! Your turn.
11ddX-.gif
TroyLocke Topic Starter

Welp that SHOULD be Van Helsing, as that's used as a face claim for Rezso.
TroyLocke Topic Starter

TroyLocke wrote:
Welp that SHOULD be Van Helsing, as that's used as a face claim for Rezso.

As I am 99% sure I am right, I am gonna go ahead and post a new movie, and if I am wrong I'll strike it :P

kikuchiyo-seven-samurai.gif
TroyLocke wrote:
As I am 99% sure I am right, I am gonna go ahead and post a new movie, and if I am wrong I'll strike it :P

kikuchiyo-seven-samurai.gif

Seven Samurai?

giphy.gif
This looks like “Grumpy Old Men.”?
I'm getting confused with people posting gifs after their guesses when the previous gif wasn't confirmed to be right.
TroyLocke Topic Starter

Well Sometimes you just know that you're right. And yes definitely right with Seven Samurai. Greatest movie ever.

I think the reason people are doing it is for expediency if they know they are right. Do people have a preference? If you people should wait for a response before continuing?
Idk about anyone else but for me personally a clarification would be nice. Just in case haha (there is that itty bitty chance!). But you're the topic starter so I guess it's your call? I can't say that I've never been tempted to "go ahead and post a gif" when I knew my answer was right, but I waited because I was trying to be respectful x.x (also, I thought we were supposed to wait first)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Guess the movie gif

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus