Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Help the Armory!

planning.jpg

Hello again, folks! Zelphyr here once more to request help with the Epic Armory!

The main way to help out, as you may already know, is to send your extra weapons and healing items in so that others who need them can grab them from the treasury. It's also helpful to hold on to some regular Party Hats of Healing to pay for repairing Energy Type weapons (Ray Gun and Flintlock Pistol) - those are our strongest weapons, but they also have the fewest uses, so we run out fast! (Bonus: Donating repaired items to the Armory counts toward your "score" the same as donating a new item does!)

An extra way you can help out, though, is with information!

I try to maintain general info to get around for the current year and, maybe more importantly, a reference for all combat related stuff in our Warrior Guide! I definitely can't be around all the time, though, so my info collection can be late, and I miss some things entirely! So any time folks are willing to share missing or corrected info here or send it to me, or when those who already have edit access in the Armory are willing to add in the bits I miss, I'm very grateful. :)

So what sort of info do I look for?
  • Enemy data
    • Enemy's name & color (or if it's a boss)
    • Enemy stats such as HP, AC, Attack bonus, Damage, and Crit range
    • Suggested number of armed players to beat it
    • If the enemy inflicts any status effects, like blight, poison, or bleed
  • Any weapons new to the year
  • Any new status effects or available buffs
  • Pet actions! Phoenixes and Walruses will occasionally help out in battle, and Kim indicated that a pet's wellness is going to affect that. 50% will likely be the default to maintain current effects, so if you're willing to track what happens at different percentages, that could be very useful!
  • Did you develop a guide for something EW-related? Let me know and I can add a link to it!
  • Notice other things missing? Any broken links? Be sure to say something! :D
  • Bonus: If you can provide missing or corrected info from prior events, please PM me what you've got! <3

This post will be updated as I learn more about how things work this year!
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Tracking Pet Bonuses

You walruses and phoenixes have a 3% chance of providing you assistance at any point in battle. By default, walruses have been able to absorb 1d8 damage to protect you, and phoenixes have been able to add an extra 1d8 damage to your attack. It was indicated that the wellness of your named pets can now affect this. These numbers will likely remain in place for named pets with wellness at 50%. If you notice one of your named pets giving an assist, please try to make note of what they do and what their wellness is at!

I had a phoenix at 96.24% do 1d12 damage. :)
I had a walrus at 100% absorb 1d12.

Dragonfire noted that phoenixes in the hotel do only 1d4 damage, and a phoenix at 100% also did 1d12.

Seeking
Please share what happens if you have a pet with wellness below 95%, 90%, 80%, 75%, 70%, 60%, and so on. (But don't mistreat your pets on purpose just for the sake of this! T_T )
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Boosting this back into view.

I also encourage someone to develop a guide for the walrus captaining game. :3

Update
Kim created a basic guide! Others are invited to develop more detailed guides for things like what can be found where. :D
I'm still feeling my way around it, but I'll take note of anything that it looks like might not be very noticeable.... If I notice it. <3
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Kim created a basic walrus game guide! Others are invited to develop more detailed guides for things like what can be found where. :D
I'll come and note the wizard lizard stats when I get back from dinner. If someone else hasn't by then, lol. I noticed my honor sword was doing some big damage on some enemies, and my ray gun was being resisted a little by an apprentice wizard lizard.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

I've actually grabbed some more stats I'll be adding shortly. :3

I am missing the green lizard rogue and green heavy rider stats at the moment, though,
Zelphyr Topic Starter

I'm mostly putting this here in case I forget about it later; this info is available through the Crafting link.

Recipes.
  • Empty Bottle - "An empty glass bottle that can be used to hold various liquid concoctions. The foundation of most crafting recipes."
    • Sand x 3
  • Anti-Venom
    • Empty Bottle
    • Seed Pod
    • Thorns
    • Hibiscus Petals
  • Blight Be Gone
    • Empty Bottle
    • Lapis Lazuli
    • Strip of Bark
    • Honeycomb
  • Throwable Oil (Red)
    • Empty Bottle
    • Red Fish OR Super Scarab x 2
  • Throwable Oil (Blue)
    • Empty Bottle
    • Blue Fish x 2
  • Throwable Oil (Yellow)
    • Empty Bottle
    • Puffer Fish OR Super Slug x 2
    • Anti-Venom
    • Hibiscus Petals
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Things are going to be heating up, and I'll be increasingly likely to miss things along the way! I've missed the entirety of minibosses before, even. Enemies are one of the trickiest things, in fact! Aside from minibosses that I can miss entirely, sometimes it can also take me hours (or even a day or two) to finally see some specific "common" enemy appear, especially catching it with full health!

There's a couple pretty easy things you can do to help me, though. :D The fastest, especially if you're trying to catch the full HP (or few enough hits to math it out), is a simple screenshot, and then you can either post that or state the info in it once you have the time to. Something that can be even more helpful, though, is if you select everything from the enemy's name through it's HP bar (yes, the text in the bar can be selected!) and copy/paste it. That'll give it to me in a format I can actually grab more easily, and it'll include the alt-text for the image of the enemy! After pasting that, you can also right-click the image and select "Copy image link" to get the url directly to that image and paste that in, too. You don't even need to worry about formatting anything - I can figure it out. :3
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Just a little boost so morning folks are more likely to see this.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Help the Armory!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus