Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Cube Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Kim Site Admin

This topic is for discussing clues and potential answers to the Cube Symbol in Epic Week 2023. Please stay on topic. Remember, these riddles are designed to be challenging and require a group of people brainstorming together; don't feel intimidated if you don't know the answer right away. Every little idea can help. Research is not cheating; it is expected!

Click here to visit the location of the Cube Symbol
Ilmarinen Moderator

"Cube" and "denies seven" makes me think of Borg cubes and Seven of Nine from Star Trek. Lots of people denied Seven, including Shaw in the new Picard show.
Dragonfire Moderator

Yeah, that's possible, although it's a little odd that Seven isn't capitalized if it's referring to her. (Maybe a tricky part of the clue?)
Ilmarinen Moderator

Dragonfire wrote:
Yeah, that's possible, although it's a little odd that Seven isn't capitalized if it's referring to her. (Maybe a tricky part of the clue?)

Yeah, that thought occurred to me, too! It might be totally unrelated.
Oh no not MATH.

Thank you Daegu for being my throwable target to get the second clue tho.
Maybe it's Minecraft. Or coding. Hrrrg. Or like... Companion cubes. 🍰 🚫

I do want to also say that spacesuit is giving me Pikmin vibes. XD
im not sure if this will help or if this even right but the symbol on the flag that the albino guinea pig is holding it resembles the original RP repository symbol itself so it might have to do with this site itself? Though im not sure what it would be then... because i have no idea what the first or second clue would refer to. The third clue isnt unlocked yet so we dont know that yet either.
The mascot that's shown with the symbols and riddles doesn't always have something to do with them - it can occasionally be a hint, or be in a similar genre. But the characters shown here are actually drawn by users! So I think the RPR flag is just a coincidence. ;) But I could be wrong. I don't have any other clues right now besides asking my coding and gaming friends if they know about what the clues refer to.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

We need that final clue. Who knows someone with a birthday on the 13th day of any month? :)
Dragonfire Moderator

Apparently it's been got!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Huzzah! :D
Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
The mascot that's shown with the symbols and riddles doesn't always have something to do with them - it can occasionally be a hint, or be in a similar genre. But the characters shown here are actually drawn by users! So I think the RPR flag is just a coincidence. ;) But I could be wrong. I don't have any other clues right now besides asking my coding and gaming friends if they know about what the clues refer to.

oh okay then i have no other ideas currently then
i know this might not be it but i think it might have to do with coding, and maybe more specifically when coding the epic week. which number was maybe the most defining?
With the 'most defining number' part, this definitely reads like math to me XD I tried Pi but I'm not good with mathematical terms so I'm going to just leave it here for a bit. XD
i also tried pi earlier and no luck either
maybe it has to do with the numbers itself? maybe it is asking to use the number seven, 25, three and six, and that might be the most defining answer?
hm im still not sure
It's definitely not 42.
Dragonfire Moderator

The second object usually has something to do with science fiction.

...I wonder if the Cube movies have anything to do with this.
i have a gut feeling that it doesnt have to do with math itself and more with movies and such stuff

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Cube Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus