Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Five Night's at Freddy's Pizzaplex // FN (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Gregory (played by PK-Lucas)

3620f9ceaea18222b2eee590f868dfe3.jpg
sloe.png

Freddy's Pizzaplex has been closed for 5 days (and nights) for renovation purposes, and just so happens, a young boy named Gregory had to get himself stuck inside it. Luckily, he meets Glamrock Freddy, an animatronic willing to help him. But..the animatronics aren't so willing to help, all because of that security guard, Vanessa...

sloe.png

Okay, so I'm only up to the moment after you give Freddy the voicebox upgrade, so please no spoilers after that part of the game! My only rules is: No NSFW/18+/S*xual Content, Please be mindful of my triggers and I'll be mindful of yours, no spoilers past the point I just mentioned, no one-liners (occasional ones are fine, however!)

I will be playing Gregory, and you'll be playing Freddy.
Depending on how the story goes, you will play at least two of the other animatronics.
(or an animatronic and Vanessa if you wish)

For the plot, I'm looking for a canon divergence of the game's plot, except instead of Gregory being alone for most of the beginning, Freddy stays with him from when they meet. I'm hoping there will be a bunch of adorable, found family scenes, along with some scary, close-calls with the other animatronics.
(Who knows, maybe Freddy can actually save Gregory a time or two?)

And instead of one long night, it's five nights, like the original games, just to reel in all those awesome interactions between Gregory and Glamrock Freddy. (and the not-so-awesome interactions between Gregory and Roxy/Monty/Glamrock Chica/Vanessa/Moondrop... Sundrop's okay though, he's nice. He has glitter glue and googly eyes.)

I would prefer we start from a little after the 'tutorial' part of the game (right before the Lobby closes at midnight), but we can start from the beginning of the game if you reaaaaaaally want to!

Please PM if interested!

sloe.png
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm……… I did watch some play throughs….. HMMMMM
Gregory (played by PK-Lucas) Topic Starter

SoulHeart57 wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm……… I did watch some play throughs….. HMMMMM

Interested?
Probably

SoulHeart57 wrote:
Probably

PM me for discussion?
I'd play, but Chicka legit terrifies me. No other reason other than her ghastly appearance.

VoliminalVerse wrote:
I'd play, but Chicka legit terrifies me. No other reason other than her ghastly appearance.

I can remove Chica if we RP, if you'd like? :)
Foxfarer

I'm definitely interested! I've roleplayed Glamrock Freddy a few times as well as some other animatronics, more specifically Glamrock Chica! I'm sadly not sure about the others but I can definitely do those two! I can also for sure do Moondrop! [ Not sure about Sun though rip ]
Ok, I definitely need to get my Fnaf brain rot back, so I’m interested.

Foxfarer wrote:
I'm definitely interested! I've roleplayed Glamrock Freddy a few times as well as some other animatronics, more specifically Glamrock Chica! I'm sadly not sure about the others but I can definitely do those two! I can also for sure do Moondrop! [ Not sure about Sun though rip ]

Great! Please PM me and we can discuss anything we need to before RPing! :D

SoulHeart57 wrote:
Ok, I definitely need to get my Fnaf brain rot back, so I’m interested.

Please PM me and we can discuss over PM before RPing. :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Five Night's at Freddy's Pizzaplex // FN (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus