Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Cappuccino trade

Hi there. Thought we could use a forum for trading the lovely styles of cappuccino art available from the lemonade stand!

Personally I have 4 Sakura style cups. I'm hoping to collect all 4 of them, so 3 of them are on trade for any of the remaining styles.

Feel free to post what you have available or are in search of as well, even if it doesn't pertain to me in particular. Hopefully we'll all end up with what we're looking for ^_^
Kim Site Admin

I was hoping some topics like this would spring up! It is so exciting to see! 🙂
Alien_Princess Topic Starter

Kim wrote:

Not gonna lie, the lemonade stand gives me serious bake sale vibes and I'm stoked to relive that memory. I'm sure you've probably got programming trauma from back then, though, huh 😂
Kim Site Admin

Alien_Princess wrote:
Not gonna lie, the lemonade stand gives me serious bake sale vibes and I'm stoked to relive that memory. I'm sure you've probably got programming trauma from back then, though, huh 😂

Honestly Operation Audacious Phoenix represented SUCH a turning point for the RPR - building and maintaining has been so much easier since then. Yes it was an absolutely absurdist amount of work for one person to undertake, but I still look back at it just with a full heart. A community I love rose up to help me improve the thing we all loved. I'm definitely getting some flashbacks and I'm loving it too! I'll stop hijacking your trade thread now though XD
Kim wrote:

Is it possible to know/see what all the designs are? perhaps under a spoiler tag in case people don't want that info.
Kim Site Admin

Kim wrote:
Is it possible to know/see what all the designs are? perhaps under a spoiler tag in case people don't want that info.

I will be posting this in a few days, but right now I'm giving time for people to excitedly share the info they've found with one another more organically. :)
Please DM me only if you are interested in a trade. I'm not that active on the site and I get emails when I receive DM so I will know about that first over a reply here.

HAVE - Sakura
pixel image
cappuccino-sakura-icon.png

WANT - Celestial
pixel image
cappuccino-celestial-icon.png
I too had a handful of the Sakura cuppas. I don't know what all ones you can get. :) Good luck on your trades! I can't wait to see what all we can get!
I have a sakura and a bee cap, looking for celestial :)
I have 1 celestial to trade and want 1 sakura. Anyone can DM me if you want to trade! First come, first serve.

trade succeeded.
Just got a rainbow cappuccino - it's lovely, but if anyone has an extra celestial, please do let me know! (DM, please : ) )

Finished! Thank you :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Cappuccino trade

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus