Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Sindy Tamura (Closed)

By now, Hardworking Bartender and Expectant Mother Sindy Tamura was expecting to be just relaxing in her living room while her newborns slept, be it in their nursery or in the living room with her while she watched something on Netflix. Unfortunately for her though, her triplets were being very stubborn about staying inside their Mommy's tummy and the pregnancy has dragged along to thirty-six weeks, so Sindy was, by this point, just huge. No, not even huge...she was humongous! Yup! Still super pregnant! And uncomfortable, not to mention all she could wear now was dresses, even when she was working. And now that she was on Maternity Leave, she could just stay in her little suburban home. Also having prepped a bowl of candy for the little ones and a cooler of booze for anyone over twenty-one, or if they ask nicely, perhaps she could even mix a drink for them...if they're not driving of course. While it was quite a pain, she did decorate her front porch to be more Halloween-themed, but didn't go all out or anything because she was 'too pregnant' to do that and it would have been way too strenuous.

As she thought about having a reasonably fun night, Sindy proceeded to put on a dress and put on a little bit of face paint to add to the Halloween Spirit! With everything finally set up on her front porch, she proceeded to straighten out her hair and proceeded to sit down in the rocking chair she had brought out a few days ago and slowly sat down while cradling the huge belly, awaiting any visitors that may come along. And with all the excess body heat, Sindy certainly wasn't going to be getting cold anytime soon.
Fumizuki approaches the house, dressed in an incredibly cute firefighter costume. She gently tapped on the door of the house. "Twick or tweet!"
Sindy Tamura (played by BloodLightning74) Topic Starter

Upon hearing the knock on the door, Sindy looked up with a sinister looking grin on her face. Taking a deep breath, the expectant mother proceeded to waddle to the front door and opened it to hearing a little voice say 'Twick or tweet'. Initially, she didn't see anyone, but then took a few steps back to see a young girl wearing a Firefighter costume. She simply smiled before grabbing the large bowl of candy. "Well aren't you an adorable little firefighter, here, have a few treats." She said, grabbing five pieces of candy to give to the young girl, which was rather difficult due to the size of her belly.
Monica Wilford (played anonymously)

Heading out to a Halloween costume party, Vee decided to walk over to the neighbors to see how she was doing. She intended to go help her with decorating when she saw the very pregnant woman out getting her place ready, but she wasn't able to. Hoping her costume wasn't too risque, she waited a ways from the front door until she talked with the cute firefighter. She then walked up saying, "Hi! I'm your neighbor Monica. I'm too old to trick or treat, but thought I'd stop by to see how you were doing and if you needed any help before I head off to my costume party down on the other block."

Following the little firefighter, Sindy would be greeted by another woman dressed as a nurse. Although her blush was covered by her face paint, the expectant mother did greet the nurse with a smile. Once she stepped more into the light, Sindy quickly recognized that it was her neighbor, Monica, who lived down the block. Sindy only smiled when she said that she was 'too old to trick or treat', but appreciated that Monica had stopped by to see how she was. "Oh, well I appreciate that. Unfortunately, the buns wanted to stay in the oven and I am as big as my own house." She chuckled as she placed both hands on her non-existent hips. "But I think I'll be alright for the evening. Thank you. And I hope you have fun at the party!"
Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki approaches the house, dressed in an incredibly cute firefighter costume. She gently tapped on the door of the house. "Twick or tweet!"

"What do you say, Fumizuki?" He said looking down at his daughter.
Fumizuki smiles at Sindy. "Thank you, miss lady!" She happily rejoined Drael as they resumed their trick-or-treating
Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki smiles at Sindy. "Thank you, miss lady!" She happily rejoined Drael as they resumed their trick-or-treating

He knelt and picked his daughter up and carried her on.
Monica Wilford (played anonymously)

Monica chuckled along with Sindy's comment before saying, "They will soon be outside and a whole new level of fun will begin."

Monica remembered having her daughter even if it was many years ago. "You give me a call if you need help with anything, ok? Have a good Halloween night!"

Monica turned and walked back to the sidewalk and headed down the street to the 'adult' Halloween party.

When the little girl was picked up by her Father, Sindy offered a goodbye smile. It was probably going to be a long night of trick-or-treating for them and the rest of the children in the neighborhood. Looking down at her belly, she looked forward to the years where she'd get to dress up her own children in their own cute little Halloween costumes and taking them trick-or-treating.

And happily, she returned her attention to her neighbor, Monica. "Well, I'm certainly looking forward to it." Sindy smiled. "Yeah, if anything comes up, I'll call. Thanks. Happy Halloween!"

Once the other woman began to walk away and down the street, Sindy slowly sat down in her rocking chair and awaited more trick-or-treaters and possibly other visitors too.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Sindy Tamura (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus