Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Werewolf and the reincarnation

A teenage girl with silver hair and blue eyes sat on a park bench with her head down. Her hair was disheveled and cut by other girls in the bathroom. She brought her head to her knees and cried, 'I can't help how my hair looks, even if I dye it black it'll come back in a few days.'

When she was crying, a couple of men watched her, "Is that her? Yeah but, why is she crying?" They looked at her hair and the older of the two growled, "Someone bullied our goddess..."

Oc-yup, copy paste ftw.
( and sorry just to make sure you dont mind me using my oc while i play the other werewolves )
Liara_Amagi Topic Starter

I don't, other than no FxF or MxM and the dreaded Grammer nazi. I have no quarrel against anyone's way of writing.
( oh my gosh thank you someone who else thinks those people are jerks lol but got ya so then i know im asking alot of questions did you want me to play the two guys that find your character)
Liara_Amagi Topic Starter

You can or just ignore the two guys and have you find her.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

( ah ok i got ya ) * the two wolves noticed her being bullied max walked up next to them seeing the goddes max being kind and caring goes to her * max: hay miss are you ok did someone hurt you * he said curiously as the two other men would walk up to her as well*
Luna (played by Liara_Amagi) Topic Starter

When he heard him, she moved to try to hide her hair with a hat. She said, "I'm fine..." she had always been bullied due to her hair and hated it due to it. She was a gentle girl normally and just kept it in.

max: now i know thats a lie * he said smerking a little * max: come on tell us what happened * he said curiously taking a seat next to her as the two others leaned against the wall

She said, "It's because of my hair...I often get bullied because of it. Even if I try to dye it...it never sticks." She was obviously hesitant as she showed her unevenly cut silver hair.

* max looks at it and feels bad * max: why do people make fun of it couse its silver * he said looking at it more * max: i think it looks vary pretty besides it being cut and all * he said trying to make her feel a little better*

Her blue eyes widened as she was never been told that. Any wolf would feel a protective feeling as if someone insulted their mom or goddess but, she herself didn't know anything about their world.

max: well how about this i could put it into a ponytail for ya it wouldent be to long but better looking then what it looks like now

She nodded before hesitating, "Why are you nice to me?"

Max: you know I don’t even know how to answer that I thinks just couse I like seeing people happy so I help is all are there not a lot of people that are nice to you * he said curesly pulling a hair tie out of his pocket

She was surprised by his answer and would've said something before a couple kids walked by, "Ugh, it's that rat Serena; you mean that cursed girl. It's said that she brings disaster to anyone near her."

* Max looked over at the couple of kids * Max: ay you little brats didn't your mother ever teach you to treat people the way you wanted to be treated * he said in a very angry tone as he stood up looking at the kids *

One said, "Ugh, I'm not saying anything that isn't true. That girls a freak, she once fell in with the wolves in the zoo and they acted like dogs. When others came around, they would growl and was ready to attack...even their handlers."

Max: so those wolves choose who they like and don’t that could’ve happened to anyone * he said trying to defend her *

The girls rolled their eyes before they left, "Yeah right, let's leave the cursed girl alone." One of them had a necklace with Celeste, the sun goddess, pop out from her shirt.

Max: if anything your the weird one you walking around with some sun god on your back I mean that’s like a catholic carrying a big cross everywhere

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Werewolf and the reincarnation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus