Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Werewolf and the reincarnation

Luna (played by Liara_Amagi) Topic Starter

The girl said, "How dare you insult my goddess."

Serena's eyes glowed as she saw visions of her past life. She was trembling for awhile before nearly passing out.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max was a little bit thrown pfff by that reaction * max: what the hell are you * he said curiesly *

She woke up a bit from her trance and ran when she saw their reaction. She was confused about a lot of things she saw in those visions.

* befor max could run to her and ask what exactly she saw she was already long gone * max: ok this is getting complex * he said to himself befor going to the silver hair girl * max: ok lady can you possibly explain to me what all is happening? * he said wanting some answers to the situation *

She said, "I don't...I saw many people dying...being killed by people with that symbol...I-I couldn't..." She sniffed feeling confused as she had seen what happened during the diurnal-nocturnal war.

max: whoa killing people like nazies * he said trying to rap his head around it all as he noticed her feeling confused * max: hay how about we go somewhere diffrent is there a place that you like going or something like that * he said curesly *

She shook her head, "No, each army had a different symbol...one was a sun and the other had a moon."
One of the older werewolf smacked max before dragging him away, "Idiot, she's talking about the sun goddess' crusade against us thousands of years ago. You really need to pay attention to history class in the pack house."

* befor max was able to say anything he was dragged away * max: shit that's right ugh I'm sorry but mean if that war happened thousands of years ago then why should it matter now I mean I get history and pain and such * he said rubbing the side of his face that was smacked* max: or are we still at battle with the sun goddess crusade

The man said, "And why would a human know about it in detail? Or are you so dumb to forget that prophecy saying that our goddess will return. Her hair doesn't look dyed and haven't you noticed that our wolves got angry when she was insulted."

* max looked downwords feeling dumb forgetting all the important details * max: y-yes i know that they got ang- wait your saying shes are goddes * he said taking another look and thinking * max: OK then if she is wouldn't she know?

He said, "Maybe there was an issue coming to our world or she isn't fully unsealed. We should keep her safe until, she remembers or take her to the elders or shamen."

Max: oh I could then o mean I can try giving her a good time then I'll bring her back to are spot she'll remember everything and we can figure it all out then how does that sound

He rolled his eyes, "then go become her friend and protect her until, I get orders from Alpha."

* max would stand stright and sulut the fellow man * max: you can count on me! * he chuckled befor walking past them and to luna once more *

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Werewolf and the reincarnation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus