Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Werewolf and the reincarnation

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

( ah ok i got ya ) * the two wolves noticed her being bullied max walked up next to them seeing the goddes max being kind and caring goes to her * max: hay miss are you ok did someone hurt you * he said curiously as the two other men would walk up to her as well*
Luna (played by Liara_Amagi) Topic Starter

When he heard him, she moved to try to hide her hair with a hat. She said, "I'm fine..." she had always been bullied due to her hair and hated it due to it. She was a gentle girl normally and just kept it in.

max: now i know thats a lie * he said smerking a little * max: come on tell us what happened * he said curiously taking a seat next to her as the two others leaned against the wall

She said, "It's because of my hair...I often get bullied because of it. Even if I try to dye it...it never sticks." She was obviously hesitant as she showed her unevenly cut silver hair.

* max looks at it and feels bad * max: why do people make fun of it couse its silver * he said looking at it more * max: i think it looks vary pretty besides it being cut and all * he said trying to make her feel a little better*

Her blue eyes widened as she was never been told that. Any wolf would feel a protective feeling as if someone insulted their mom or goddess but, she herself didn't know anything about their world.

max: well how about this i could put it into a ponytail for ya it wouldent be to long but better looking then what it looks like now

She nodded before hesitating, "Why are you nice to me?"

Max: you know I don’t even know how to answer that I thinks just couse I like seeing people happy so I help is all are there not a lot of people that are nice to you * he said curesly pulling a hair tie out of his pocket

She was surprised by his answer and would've said something before a couple kids walked by, "Ugh, it's that rat Serena; you mean that cursed girl. It's said that she brings disaster to anyone near her."

* Max looked over at the couple of kids * Max: ay you little brats didn't your mother ever teach you to treat people the way you wanted to be treated * he said in a very angry tone as he stood up looking at the kids *

One said, "Ugh, I'm not saying anything that isn't true. That girls a freak, she once fell in with the wolves in the zoo and they acted like dogs. When others came around, they would growl and was ready to attack...even their handlers."

Max: so those wolves choose who they like and don’t that could’ve happened to anyone * he said trying to defend her *

The girls rolled their eyes before they left, "Yeah right, let's leave the cursed girl alone." One of them had a necklace with Celeste, the sun goddess, pop out from her shirt.

Max: if anything your the weird one you walking around with some sun god on your back I mean that’s like a catholic carrying a big cross everywhere

The girl said, "How dare you insult my goddess."

Serena's eyes glowed as she saw visions of her past life. She was trembling for awhile before nearly passing out.

* max was a little bit thrown pfff by that reaction * max: what the hell are you * he said curiesly *

She woke up a bit from her trance and ran when she saw their reaction. She was confused about a lot of things she saw in those visions.

* befor max could run to her and ask what exactly she saw she was already long gone * max: ok this is getting complex * he said to himself befor going to the silver hair girl * max: ok lady can you possibly explain to me what all is happening? * he said wanting some answers to the situation *

She said, "I don't...I saw many people dying...being killed by people with that symbol...I-I couldn't..." She sniffed feeling confused as she had seen what happened during the diurnal-nocturnal war.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Werewolf and the reincarnation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus