Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Group Roleplay?! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Clearlow

I'm for that one! XD I like the plot and the wold. Alexis would be Evil and Razzy good, though, so I'd have to see what eveyone else decides first, so it's not to uneven. XD
xashley16 Topic Starter

Clearlow wrote:
I'm for that one! XD I like the plot and the wold. Alexis would be Evil and Razzy good, though, so I'd have to see what eveyone else decides first, so it's not to uneven. XD

Well you kind of made it even since you have one on each side. lol
Not sure if I have a magicy character for it o.O
xashley16 Topic Starter

Gamers wrote:
Not sure if I have a magicy character for it o.O

You have a witch. That would work
Clearlow

Most of my characetes are always not normal (Witch, shifter or something) But their background is so easily changed to just make them human if needed, you could do the opposite. :P
Erm, ever played Witch's House? That's what she is. She is a monstrosity in the form of a little girl. She used to be human, but became a monster. She can't leave te house, but kills any who enter. She can sometimes transform into a semi teenage looking girl. She has actually never been really played before. Nobody has solved her riddle yet :P

Edit: It's a major RP flaw of mine. I have trouble deviating from my characters. I'll see what I can do though.
xashley16 Topic Starter

Gamers wrote:
Erm, ever played Witch's House? That's what she is. She is a monstrosity in the form of a little girl. She used to be human, but became a monster. She can't leave te house, but kills any who enter. She can sometimes transform into a semi teenage looking girl. She has actually never been really played before. Nobody has solved her riddle yet :P

Oh okay. What about your Fae? Can he make his wings go in? You could use that if he can hide his wings
Eh, I had a "hey what he heck moment" for Taylor so I'll just use him. Go think I know what he can do. And Pieridae almost always hides his wings around others.
xashley16 Topic Starter

Just helpin out.

& im almost done with my reply. Im not sure how to with it. If I want to stop the fight or join in...
Doesn't matter, you see Clock's weapon of he fights (he has a blade and a saw that are currently retracted I to his arms. His quickly fold back and trade places with them).

Anyways. So I guess we just need to know what everyone else thinks for this idea!
xashley16 Topic Starter

Yes. I want to be undecided of course.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Group Roleplay?! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus