Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Group Roleplay?! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

xashley16 Topic Starter

I really want to do a Good Vs. Bad one. Im dying to do one
Clearlow

-Punches Ashley-
I'm good you're bad. -Runs Away-

:P <3

I've done ones where the PC's are the good guys, and the abd guys are NPC (But we would contol what they did, and who they attacked) We were most mature about it, in having eveeryone get attacked equally over time, I even had a character die, so I've always wanted one where we don't control it, someone else does. :P
Clearlow wrote:
I've done ones where the PC's are the good guys, and the abd guys are NPC (But we would contol what they did, and who they attacked) We were most mature about it, in having eveeryone get attacked equally over time, I even had a character die, so I've always wanted one where we don't control it, someone else does. :P

May I present Villains-R-Us?
xashley16 Topic Starter

What the heck! How dare you punch me!

*runs after you!* "I will get you!"

PC's & NPC?? (huh?)
xashley16 wrote:
PC's & NPC?? (huh?)
Player Characters and Non-Player Characters. Your character is a PC. All the extras running around the world, generally not run by anyone in particular, are NPCs.
Clearlow

I actually looked into Villians, Novalynn, but I'm not entirely sure how groups work, and I have parnoia of looking stupid.. XD
Eep! Pardon me while I go cath up on this thread!
xashley16 Topic Starter

Clearlow wrote:
I actually looked into Villians, Novalynn, but I'm not entirely sure how groups work, and I have parnoia of looking stupid.. XD
I don't want to look stupid either
xashley16 Topic Starter

Gamers wrote:
Eep! Pardon me while I go cath up on this thread!

Yes sir!
Clearlow

Ah well some people barge right in, I kinda beat myself up about it when I do something silly. XD
xashley16 Topic Starter

Eh. Id get over it. lol
Alright so we want a group v group and good v bad rp with NPCs as the bad guys. Now what comes to my mind with the mention of deaths and such is League of Legends. This gave me an idea, which I honk ties on with the dream idea too.

Everyone interested in a semi-battle oriented idea?
Thought that what if the characters somehow ended up in a battlefield I. Who knows where. Scattered around them are weapons and armor. Collecting what they can they move out, eventually meeting up. As they try to figure out what is going on they keep running into humans and humanoids trying to kill them in battle (mind you when I say battlefield I mean bodies litter the land in areas. I think a rocky landscape with large cliffs surrounding the vast open area). They have to fight their way towards some large tower in the distance, eventually having to go through the thick of the (free for all) battle. They, after fighting guards to the top of the tower, find that everyone here was brought there to be the sick amusement for some powerful dark sorcerers.

I realize the group element is weak for the bad guys. Do you guys like the overall concept and maybe want to tweak/ reform it or parts of it?

((Sorry, I suck on my IPod!)
xashley16 Topic Starter

For GvB, I was thinking like a school or something. Im not big on the whole fighting. What does everyone else think?
xashley16 wrote:
Clearlow wrote:
I don't want to look stupid either
Psh. Psh to the both of ya's!

Really, there's not much you could do that'd make you look stupid, as you both seem pretty reasonable from what I've seen so far. And if you aren't sure of something, just ask. :) Clearlow - I assure you, everyone's quite friendly, and a lot of us tend to have questions or little missteps of our own. Xashley - You should know that by now. :P

Both the villains topic and the villains group are intended to help folks with villain-type characters find RP by collecting them into an easy-to-see place. The group has the addition of forums for those who are concerned that they can't stay true to their villains in public forums where things have to be kept around PG-13 (or if they just feel like playing there anyway).

All of the villains listed are people making themselves available to "contract" as a villain into your RP. You can also post a request for a villain, but you're more likely to get results if you send the villain/their player a message directly.
I'm down with a school thing, just made Taylor Armiger, whom I can use as a school student.

I sorta just hash out ideas until people figure out what they all want to do :P
xashley16 Topic Starter

Gamers wrote:
I'm down with a school thing, just made Taylor Armiger, whom I can use as a school student.

I sorta just hash out ideas until people figure out what they all want to do :P

Haha okay. :D

We'll have to decide whos good or bad or whos undecided.. I had a plotish before.. Let me find the form..
xashley16 Topic Starter

xashley16 Topic Starter

xashley16 wrote:

((Ill just post it because its easier..))

I made a character a couple nights ago, Allie. She's in a world where its good vs. evil. Once you turn a certain age(23) you have to pick a side if you haven't already. Usually most people pick whatever side they're family is on. Her family is messed up though. Her mom is good and her dad is evil. Its against the law for good to be with evil, that's why she was put up for adoption. When she was around 17 she got letters from her real mother, the one she never met before, about who she really is, what she is. Shes a Pteron.

Anyways, once she got older, she came into the world she was supposed to be in all along. She hasn't picked a side yet, why? She has both evil and good in her. She has her spells where she's super evil and you don't want to mess with her. She's usually a nice person. She's confused on what side she should pick.

Plot:
I am looking for people, who will help her decide. For example, a boy, or a group of friends. You can pick a side, good or evil, and have whatever kind of powers you want(No god powers though).

OR

You can be like Allie, and be confused. (No more then 2 people for this)

Setting:
In the present. I'm thinking maybe at a school for gifted people.

Others:
-You might have to make a whole new character to fit this plot.
-Most of it will be freestyle.
-I don't know how people should be involved in this.
-What are your guys thoughts on this?
Cool! Well I took a look at everyone's toons and I am guessing by the witches and mages we should have a magic oriented RP?
xashley16 Topic Starter

Gamers wrote:
Cool! Well I took a look at everyone's toons and I am guessing by the witches and mages we should have a magic oriented RP?

Allie isn't magic. lol. But you can have pretty much anything. Just no god powers.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Group Roleplay?! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus