Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Snowflakes Purchase?

I loooove the little snowflakes that come from being hit with a snowball! They're so lovely and delicate, but I wish that they lasted longer!
Obviously I don't know what this takes on the technical side of things, if it takes a toll on the server, but I would love if there was maybe an option to buy a week/month of flurries from the shop, and those flurries would stay consistently drifting down along the screen?
I just love them and I want them to last longer <3

Edit: Recognizing that a 'snooze' is probably necessary, for people who leave their tabs open, but maybe have the snooze timer be something more like 5-10 minutes of inactivity?
Honestly yes please!
I especially love how small and subtle they are on my phone! They're a little big on my pc lol
*makes a hobby out of throwing snowballs at anyone I hear mentioning that they love the flurries*
Kim Site Admin

Oh, this is interesting. I'll think about it. 🤔 It would prevent anyone from throwing anything new at you while it was perma-on... You might discover quite the queued up lineup of snowballs waiting to hit you at the end of it XD
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Oh, this is interesting. I'll think about it. 🤔 It would prevent anyone from throwing anything new at you while it was perma-on... You might discover quite the queued up lineup of snowballs waiting to hit you at the end of it XD

You say this like it's a bad thing... >3> I would love that lol!

Also I think we have a setting to turn off receiving throwables, right? So it could just be something we could toggle if we buy the perma-on snowflakes.

If you implement this, please let me know because I will gladly spend a few bucks for the cheer of the snowflakes <3 It gives me that good happy brain chemical
CelestinaGrey wrote:
I loooove the little snowflakes that come from being hit with a snowball! They're so lovely and delicate, but I wish that they lasted longer!
Obviously I don't know what this takes on the technical side of things, if it takes a toll on the server, but I would love if there was maybe an option to buy a week/month of flurries from the shop, and those flurries would stay consistently drifting down along the screen?
I just love them and I want them to last longer <3

Edit: Recognizing that a 'snooze' is probably necessary, for people who leave their tabs open, but maybe have the snooze timer be something more like 5-10 minutes of inactivity?

YES YES YES I love seeing Snowflakes on 5he screen, it's such a relaxing mood setter ❤️ I loved adding "snow fall" effects to my websites ever since I took up web design X'D
I got a snowball from this thread 😀
I love them too! Think it's a nice idea ❄️❄️💕

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Snowflakes Purchase?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus