Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Winter Masquerade After-Party (Closed)

(Imagine being a cat. MEOWWWWW)
Nergal (played by FelineGod1)

((skill issue))
Aggles (played by Jooters)

"Hmm... Maybe..." This time, instead of using a rock, he attempts to use gravity magic on the cup itself instead.

((meow meow meow meow, meow meow, mrrr meow mrrow))
*Upon magical contact with the cup something happens. Aggles starts seeing visions. His internal fears, nightmares, desires, and much more. All in the flash of a few seconds. Small problem. Its a lot more nightmare than anything else.*

((Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa))
(Reeeeeee)

He seems... Unbothered. Flinching for but a second. It's almost as if... Worse, more powerful magics have entered his mind before. Nevertheless, he continues trying to use his spell, determined to make these coins.

Nergal was impressed with Aggles's mental fortitude and his determination. "You can do it~"
*He feels.... something in his mind. Almost like it's in his brain itself. It's writhing and wriggling. He hears whispers he can't comprehend. He sees every horror mankind has ever imagined. And cosmic phenomena beyond any mortal understanding. Anomalies so utterly alien they would drive a human mortal to madness. He then hears these distinct words.* "Hello Aggles." *It was a soft voice. A tempting voice.* "Why do you fight when I can give so much more? I can make dreams manifest. Or your nightmares."
*Nilaneros simply looks at Aggles and says to him.* "You hear it don't you? Have fun little one."
Other Characters (played anonymously) Topic Starter

P watched as this occurred with a warm, entertained smile on his face.

(( P: Oh no!
P: ..Anyway- ))
(P just watching this like a kid eating popcorn.)

((just ancient gods goofing around))
(yeah pretty much)

(( Basically LMAO
P is just like "oh look possibly-dangerous chaos, oh well" ))
(P about to die: Huh. Based)
(Ps reaction to death

"No thanks" he thought. "I'm mostly happy with what I have, and I just like causing mischief!" he says, still trying to pull it down.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Winter Masquerade After-Party (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus