Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Winter Masquerade After-Party (Closed)

Hey
He grinned after Hwoarang gave a greeting to P and he would nod his head once.
Sol watched the scene, feigning disinterest. She eyed Jin, seeming interested. She pondered speaking to him, but decided against it. She grabbed a drink from one of the waiters and continued watching Jin.
He felt eyes on him and he looked around. He saw Solaphos as well as Ragna and Adrian. He waved to Ragna due to remembering him from elsewhere. He would nudge Hwoarang "let's go get a beer...."
Other Characters (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(( Have any of you figured out who P is yet? ;) ))

P waved his hand at Sol, clearing his throat, "Hello lovely~" He said in a soft tone to his voice.

.. It seems P is trying to flirt.
..Gross.

Hwoarang nodded, "Sure!" And followed Jin to go get a beer.
Aggles (played by Jooters)

((isnt it the 21st now?))

(( Yes, but other players can wrap up any loose ends and such after that date if they'd like :) ))
He led Hwoarang to the beer cooler and grabbed them each a Killian's Irish Red.
After an hour or two, or maybe less, Chrysalia decided she had spent enough time at the party. Her mere presence was enough to fulfill her task as a substitute for Lord Grimm, and so as quietly and elegantly as she entered, she did the same as she left. Before that though, she took a quick turn and bowed to the host, bidding him thanks and giving him a proper farewell. However, If anyone even took a single glance at her, noticing the tiny details of her body movement, the young and gentle lady tipped ever so slightly for just half a second. It wasn't that obvious, but for those who would notice, it seemed like something was going on. Chrysalia quickly kept her balance though, making it seem that nothing had happened. She continued to walk away, returning to the shadows from whence she came...
(If you wanna know what happens next...) Back home at the Castle of Grimm...
A tall and dark figure, wearing a long night blue cape and an elegantly engraved attire fit for a king, stood in his study. With ancient books resting on the sturdy and urbane shelves and a huge hourglass at the center of the room, it was utterly quiet and peaceful. However, just as the moment the figure put down his tea, a sudden crash was heard.

"I'm home, my darling Grimmy!" The doors suddenly slammed open!

The once quiet and elegant-looking Chrysalia actually ended up so tipsy, maybe too tipsy--okay, maybe drunk--from a few glasses of wine (or more like a bottle. Not sure how many the apparitions gave her). She clearly did not know how to hold her liquor.

"Lia!" The tall figure approached Chrysalia, dumbfounded to find his sweet innocent bride-to-be drunk.

"It was sooo fun, my deawest. There were so many cute adowable cweatures there. Lord P hosts the best pardies!" Chrysalia almost acted like a kitten clinging to her owner and her cheeks were flushing red like sweet cherries as she smiled innocently at her fiance, Lord Reaper Grimm, the master of Death and Souls.

Grimm sighed and looked at Chrysalia with concern as she instantly fell asleep in his arms. "What the hell happened in that party?"

((Thanks for hosting, Five! :) ))
Huh. Wasn't expecting to see you here Jin.
"My friend Hwoarang brought me here"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Winter Masquerade After-Party (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus