Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Winter Masquerade After-Party (Closed)

Sol appeared in the ball in a small swirling inferno, dressed in an outfit that would make anyone's grandmother blush, along with a mask that she held up to her face with a small stick. "Oh, this place looks interesting. I might stay awhile."
((Can I possibly join?))
Aggles (played by Jooters)

((dont see why not!))
He reached under the expressionless kabuki mask he wore just to scratch his face.
Other Characters (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(( Yes you can Hibari! ))

The small inferno caught his eye, so he glanced in that direction.
And though he wasn't anyone's grandmother, he did indeed blush, heavily.

Thankfully no one could see it underneath his mask.

He quickly looked away, adjusting his mask and cleared his throat. "Welcome to all the new attendees of the Darkest Masquerade!"

P put his finger to his chin in thought. "I could have sworn a certain someone would be arriving around this time?"
Wonder who he's referring to..
Voítheia (played anonymously)

Suddenly, a little boy wearing a mask that seemed to be covered.. in actual blood.. ran in, then stopped to catch his breath.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" He stuttered, looking at P, with his golden eyes wide (and actually visible) from underneath his mask.

"Ah! Voítheia! There you are!" P sat up and then jumped off the rail to walk quickly down the stairs, racing down to pick Voítheia up and bring him into a hug.

"Love the blood on the mask, nice touch, is it yours or someone elses?" His voice lowered quietly, but was still heard by those who were near the two.
Voítheia (played anonymously)

Voítheia didn't reply to that. Instead, he just gave P a hug and then squirmed out of his arms.

P raised a brow and laughed, "Not in the mood for hugs or questions."
"Very well." P turned his heel to walk back up the stairs.
He would enter the masquerade next to Hwoarang. Beneath his mask, he perked a brow before leaning close "why did you drag me here?"
Aggles (played by Jooters)

Taking a nap, face down in a plate of food.

Hwoarang smiled brightly, wearing a crooked masquerade mask. "I figured it's a cool type of event that you probably don't go to a lot!"

P noticed Jin and Hwoarang, nodded to acknowledge them, then softly laughed when he noticed Aggles.
Somewhere from the shadows, a tall and slender figure emerged. She had a black and white dress lined with gold and silver trimming; long snow-white locks that glistened from the dim lights as they softly rested on her dainty shoulders; porcelain skin that softly blended with the veil of her simple yet elegant attire, and a lace-like mask which covered her silver-grey eyes. The newcomer was rather late, but despite this, she continued to enter the venue with quiet and gentle steps. Only the tap of her heels can be heard as she is guided into the party by two sphere-shaped apparitions beside her.

"Greetings to you, Lord P," The woman bowed before the host, "I apologize for my tardiness. I am Chrysalia. I am here on behalf of Lord Grimm. It's a pleasure to meet you." Chrysalia was just a mere substitute for the true guest; only there to make an appearance on behalf of her Lord Reaper Grimm. "Thank you for the invitation." She continued, intending to watch and observe the party. She had actually taken a small glimpse before entering the room. What an interesting and fun group of beings, she thought.

((I literally read the whole thing before posting. But before I know it, it's already 12/20/2023 where I'm at. Huhu))

(( It's okay Chrysalia! I should state that I mean 12/20/2023 Eastern Standard Time! You're good! ))
Other Characters wrote:
(( It's okay Chrysalia! I should state that I mean 12/20/2023 Eastern Standard Time! You're good! ))

((YEY! <3))
Jin sighed and he forced a smile under his mask "bringing me out to get me to have fun?"

He looked at P before nudging Hwoarang to follow him over to formally introduce themselves to P.
*He observed the newcomers with interest. He didn't blush when any entered. Nor seemed to display fear. He simply floated above many. Specifically hovering near Chrysalia. He intrigued her. A royal messenger. He whispered to himself.* "Fhgtan Hgteva." *The fire within his eye sockets glowed brighter as he floated.(
As Chrysalia observed the little happenings just beyond her peripheral, she slowly sipped on a glass of wine (if it were wine) that was offered by one of the apparitions. It had a somewhat strange yet burning taste like certain wines have. However, it seemed quite unique. She didn't question the taste though as it is to be expected from a very eccentric gathering.

Chrysalia's eyes scanned the room attentively, watching different entities interact and chatter--like the gods at the corner, the young bard, the flaming succubus, and many others. She specifically found the cartoonish-looking feline quite amusing as it slept on its plate. She also noticed the interesting being hovering over them. She took a quick glance at him from beneath her mask and gently bowed her head as a courtesy.

((Just thought of responding 😜. I guess this is done right? 😅))

Hwoarang followed Jin to see P.
"Hey! I'm Hwoarang, and this is Jin!" He brought his arm around Jin's shoulder and brought him into a one-armed hug.

P laughed, "Oh, well hello and welcome to the Darkest Masquerade."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Winter Masquerade After-Party (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus