Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Winter Masquerade After-Party (Closed)

(Sorry my responses take a bit longer)
Aggles (played by Jooters)

"HA-HA! MONEY!" he swiftly pocketed the coin, maybe he can buy a big cake like they have at banquets all for himself with it! Or enough candy to fill his shack! Or even the warmest blanket in Magicka!
moved to group GGC (played anonymously)

Rott, wearing a mask that had a similar shape as a dog, busted through the doors of the estate, holding what appeared to be.. a net?

He looked around. "Where are they? Those.. things." He was referring to the dogs.

He looked at P, "You asshole took them from right underneath my nose!"
Other Characters (played anonymously) Topic Starter

P raised a brow. "I don't recall anything of the sort." He laughed.
That was quite a lie.

"Please just enjoy your stay." The door slammed shut behind Rottweiler. "Take a break from your job, aggressive dogcatcher."

(( It's okay, Nilaneros. If you'd like, you can launch this forum in Chat mode to be updated on new posts quicker :) ))

D-dog catcher?! Like a kidnapper?! Or maybe a guard but... Just for canines? Is there a cat catcher, a bird catcher, a marine catcher... All those too?
*Nilaneros simply looked around at everyone present. The fire within his skeletal eyes burning brightly. Then his wings manifested on his back. Large and spectral. Skeletal in appearance with blue flame where flesh should be. The wings didn't move as Nalishor floated and observed everyone. Particularly Nergal and P. Nergal intriuged him. And P was just strange.*

Rott dropped the net, glaring, though hard to see from underneath the mask.

Then upon hearing Aggles, he crossed his arms and spoke up.
"Not.. quite. My job is to gather dogs with no collars or owners to bring them to the pound, where they can be adopted by someone, or picked up by their owner if they just had no collar."

"Though I imagine that concept to you is a bit odd, considering you seem to be a talking.. cat?" He looked Aggles up and down.

"And that little shithead interfered with my job." Rott said, referring to P.
(I have now thanks Five)

P repeated once more, "I do not recall." He snickered, leaning on the rails to lay down on them. How he stayed without falling off them is pretty spectacular.

(( You're welcome! :) ))

(( Also, later on, I might disappear because I'm having to pick up some groceries, so please be patient until I'm able to continue hosting, if that happens. :)
Though you can still talk and interact with the others. ))
(Roger Doger)
Nergal (played by FelineGod1)

Nergal watched Nilaneros with interest, ignoring what was going on around him. He was able to understand the tongue Nilaneros spoke in, being an ancient being himself.
Uh... Hi?
*appears*

Rottweiler wrote:
Rott dropped the net, glaring, though hard to see from underneath the mask.

Then upon hearing Aggles, he crossed his arms and spoke up.
"Not.. quite. My job is to gather dogs with no collars or owners to bring them to the pound, where they can be adopted by someone, or picked up by their owner if they just had no collar."

"Though I imagine that concept to you is a bit odd, considering you seem to be a talking.. cat?" He looked Aggles up and down.

((There were no quotes around it, so he was intended to be thinking that))
*He simply floated some more. looking at everything happening. His form contorts and shifts much. He then speaks not aloud but within the head to Nergal.* "You can understand what I speak?"
*Adjusts his collar*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Winter Masquerade After-Party (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus