Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Winter Masquerade After-Party (Closed)

moved to group GGC (played anonymously)

(( Oh! I wasn't aware, I'm sorry, nevermind that post then :) ))
Nergal (played by FelineGod1)

Nergal turned his gaze towards one of the dogs that Aggles had captured before leaning down at tapping one of the dogs with his index finger. The dog would slowly grow in size until it was about twice it's normal size.
Other Characters (played anonymously) Topic Starter

P looked to Ragna and nodded, acknowledging his presence.

"Now it appears that Aggles has gotten a hold of the treasure, and all the tricks too." P said. "Very interesting."

The little beasts ran off, ran around Rott one good time and then ran back into the other room.

Nergal did not respond to Nilaneros, though there was a hint of malicious intent in his feline eyes

.. Including the beast that Nergal had turned quite big.
Aggles (played by Jooters)

"Hey, mister P!" He says, trying to get his attention. "What does this coin thingy do? It looks pretty, but is it magical? Is it... gasp A MAGICAL ARTIFACT?!"

P laughed, "No! It's just a coin, it is in the language of my kind."
"It says 'May this coin be of gold for the rest of life'" P explained. "Basically, if one who owns this coin becomes deceased by whatever means, it will turn to silver, then to bronze."

That.. was very dark.
*Nilaneros then waved a hand and a portal opened behind him. He reaches in and takes something out. Then it closes. He seems to have a golden chalice full of blood. Clearly magical as the bood never spills out. He chants something into the chalice. And blood-red tendrils erupt from the blood. It seems to form symbols and strange etchings. Only known to the Elder Gods. He seems to interact with it as he observes what's happening below.*
(an elder god is someone like Cthulu fyi)

"Hm... But doesn't keeping a coin go against what it was made for?" He asks. "It can probably be sold for a lotta money... So who'd wanna keep it until they die?"
He looks back at it. "What to buy with it though..."

P sighed. "Oh, cat child, you are missing the point of this coin."
But he let it go with a soft smile. "Never mind it however, perhaps you'll one day understand it's true value."
Erm, Yeah, I wouldn't wanna touch with a ten feet pole...

"Is it worth... A hundred gold? A thousand?! A MILLION?!?!" He looks at it more eagerly.... A million gold... Imagine what he could do with that!

Nergal leaned into Aggles's ear. "I'll give you a handful of coins if your able to knock his chalice out of his hand" He said using his head to gesture towards Nilaneros.

Snapping back to reality, he looks up at Nergal and gets a toothy mischievous grin, he puts the coin in his purse and levitates a small stone up before flinging it straight towards the chalice, speedily heat seeking towards it in a purple glow.
*watches him go off*
*Nilaneros simply flicks a finger. The stone stops mid-air. Then it decays at a rapid rate. Eventually becoming little more than dust. Nilaneros then resumes his work. And keeps an eye on Nergal.*
(sorry I was eating lunch)

Nergal crossed his arms and laughed. "Going to have to try harder than that, little one"

((imagine not photosynthesizing. Lol. Lmao))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Winter Masquerade After-Party (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus