Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings to the site and some questions.

Hey everyone, just found this place and was curious about it so I decided to make an account. Never been a part of a forum rp before so this will be a first for me. Also I had a few questions; for classes in making a character, are we going custom stuff or dnd?
Welcome to RPR! For the class thing, you can do anything you want, or not do it at all! Up to you!
Morganite Topic Starter

Hey, thanks for the greeting. I'm glad to be here also thanks for answering that.
Hello, welcome to RPR
Morganite Topic Starter

Hey so one more quick question. Is there anyway to set the times on this website? Because right now its like 4 for me but it is saying you guys posted 2 hours ago.
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
About the time! If you go into account settings, there is an option for timezone!^^
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
To start off, you can go here: Getting Started Guide. There's a part about creating characters. You can create a character using the template (basic w/ guide) instead of starting from scratch. It's quite easy once you get a hang of it. :)
Anyway, please do enjoy your stay and if you have any other questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Hi, I'm Diedrich
I sent the text too early lmfao I don't RP much but I've always wanted to go on a forum site. My Insta is NewWorldPaiman if you want a easier way to get ahold of me. This place seems cool.
Welcome to RP Repository! We're glad to have you!

You can set your timezone by hovering over your username in the top right corner and clicking "Account Settings." Let us know if you have any more questions! We're happy to answer!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! Everyone here has pretty good advice, lol. Happy you're here! :D
Welcome to RPR!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings to the site and some questions.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus