Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » ANIME RIZZ!!!!! (โ‰งใƒฎโ‰ฆ) ๐Ÿ’•

ใƒพ( หƒแด—ห‚ )โ—ž โ€ข *โœฐ HIYYAAA!!! Hibari here with a random share and question for all, especially for everyone who loves watching anime!

So, I've been catching up on some anime series and I just can't help but go DOKI DOKI whenever there's this rizz or cute adorable moment between two loveable characters.

I just gotta know: Do you have a favorite anime moment that will always or at least make you feel so giddy and blushy or just fangirl/boy over?

Right now, my favorite anime moment is this!!! That was soooo smooth!!! <3 <3 <3
(Sorry, I'm just so in love with this!) (>/////< " )

From the Apothecary Diaries Episode 12. I love them and I can't wait for Season 2! Also, to anyone who watches this, let's be friends! <3

Anyway, thanks for reading this! BYEEEE~! ( เน‘ หƒฬตแด—ห‚ฬต)ูˆ โ™ก

Both of these scenes!! Horimiya is one of my favorite anime adaptations, it's so cute!!
HibariHaru013 Topic Starter

ALTY_Heave wrote:

Both of these scenes!! Horimiya is one of my favorite anime adaptations, it's so cute!!

The scene where they were eating orange was cute too!

Ciel (played anonymously)

Well, my favorite anime moment atm isn't anything romantic or adorable or anything like that, buuuuut, I really love the scene in Black Butler, the episode His Butler On Ice, where Sebastian just THROWS Ciel across the skating rink area, like with one hand, mid-skating and everything ๐Ÿคฃ I randomly think about it sometimes and laugh to myself each time.

I don't watch a lot of anime tbh, but this one is pretty decent imo.

Ciel wrote:
Well, my favorite anime moment atm isn't anything romantic or adorable or anything like that, buuuuut, I really love the scene in Black Butler, the episode His Butler On Ice, where Sebastian just THROWS Ciel across the skating rink area, like with one hand, mid-skating and everything ๐Ÿคฃ I randomly think about it sometimes and laugh to myself each time.

This one? HAHAHAHAH

Vegeta punching a god in the mouth for hurting his wife.

The end.
Ciel (played anonymously)

HibariHaru013 wrote:
Ciel wrote:

This one? HAHAHAHAH

YES! ๐Ÿคฃ JUST THE WAY CIEL IS SO CONFUSED ABOUT IT TOO ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
VoliminalVerse wrote:

The end.

WHAT DID YOU DO... *insane charging up and DB yelling* TO MY BUUULLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
My favourite anime is "Gakuen Babysitters". It's a very wholesome slice-of-life anime. I highly recommend it.
Blazblue Alter Memory.

randomentity777 wrote:
My favourite anime is "Gakuen Babysitters". It's a very wholesome slice-of-life anime. I highly recommend it.

AWWW!! I've seen clips of that anime but never got to watch the full show. Really looking forward to have the time to see it. It's so kawaii! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š

VoliminalVerse wrote:

The end.

From that scene, Vegeta is best husband! ๐Ÿ’–

FictionDragonborn wrote:
Blazblue Alter Memory.

I gotta check this one out. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
I don't typically watch a lot of anime. I used to be a 'weeb' back in the day, but being part of the older generation, my selection is very non-main stream. I have to say that my absolute favorite anime of all time is Natsume Yuujinchou. It's absolutely breathtaking and has so much going on for it. I have a hard time picking a favorite scene, but my favorite dynamic would have to be between Takashi and Nyanko-Sensei. They're a laugh riot, lemme tell you.
tumblr_mnof7pxve31sptzv1o1_500.gif

Atheist wrote:
I don't typically watch a lot of anime. I used to be a 'weeb' back in the day, but being part of the older generation, my selection is very non-main stream. I have to say that my absolute favorite anime of all time is Natsume Yuujinchou. It's absolutely breathtaking and has so much going on for it. I have a hard time picking a favorite scene, but my favorite dynamic would have to be between Takashi and Nyanko-Sensei. They're a laugh riot, lemme tell you.
tumblr_mnof7pxve31sptzv1o1_500.gif

Omg! I loved this one! It was great! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » ANIME RIZZ!!!!! (โ‰งใƒฎโ‰ฆ) ๐Ÿ’•

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus