Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Sophia's Kitchen

Hi there.

I'm an older RPer who tends to have a lot of downtime at work and who loves to talk to people, and to listen. So I thought I'd throw this up here.

So pull up a chair, grab a slice of virtual cheesecake or another treat of your choice, and relax.

Thank you for being a friend.
*grabs a slice of virtual cheesecake* <_< <_<

Hi, Sophia!
I'm Five, but you can call me Vee, or any of the others names listed on my profile. :)

It's nice to meet you!

I'm usually known as the Tangled Fan of RPR, because when I first arrived here, I was pretty much covered in Tangled stuff. Characters, profile decorations, username, etc.. I still love the franchise, but I focus on other ones lately. :)
"Ah! The wonderful young woman I had the pleasure of speaking with!"
*enters in* Uh... Hello?
Mama_Mira Topic Starter

Hello all!

I'm a Tangled fan too but I've never RPed it.

"There you go with the young girl thing again! Flattery might work on some people, but it's not going to work on me."

Hello! Come on in and sit down.
Greetings. I am random by name and random by nature. I tend to rp with canon characters, but I have a few OCs sprinkled in here and there. I'm especially a fan of Transformers, which does tend to show.
Greetings. You May call me Donovan, I'm New to this site, and I focus on different franchises. I especially like Blazblue And Devil May Cry.
"No worries. I'm a family man."

(I have mostly OCs, with two coming from my very own lore and Canon. I like DBZ, Transformers, and Tekken. I used to have slice-of-life characters, but I found a significant amount of those players to be quite irritating and wishy-washy)
I can vouch for Five, Donovan, and Random.

They are great IRL too.
Aw thanks Verse.

I agree that the others in this forum are really amazing! (Yes, you too Sophia. :))
Kim Site Admin

Just a reminder, general chat topics should go in the Just Talkin' thread :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Sophia's Kitchen

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus