Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » newbie to the site here, hi!!

1415-sailormarswave.gif
Welcome, Welcome! Hope you find lots of people to Rp with!
Welcome to RPR! 🐍
OuhBjG0.gif

Welcome to RP Repository -- a place where a lot of us anxious balls of energy and passion for writing hide out! Don't worry too much, you'll fit right in with the rest of us. And to be flexible in your writing is perfectly good! I say it's never too much if it's something you greatly enjoy! I also love a good story and novella knocks it out of the park for me, but sometimes I wear myself out on it and gotta take a break with smaller posts! We all have our quirks!

If you find yourself too nervous to join in our shenanigans, try to reach out to someone who strikes you as a comfort. I guarantee you the staff here is absolutely wonderful and I assure you, you'll integrate smashingly in the long run. I love that you have a cat named Morty, by the way!

I suggest you get your some characters put together and go check out all the forums! You may run into some folks that'll drag you into all kinds of chaos and happy feels! Maybe some introspection, of course, as well. I feel you on that, honestly.

Anyhoo, try to enjoy what the site has to offer and I hope you find what you seek! Ask any one of us if you need anything and have a wonderful time out there! :D
As a fellow fandom fan, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » newbie to the site here, hi!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus