Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Make a headcanon about the character above!

Jinxx (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

While she usually isn't too picky about the alcohol she consumes, she isn't particularly partial to carbonated alcoholic drinks.
The End (played by Alliyus)

Being bold is a human trait not many have in this world. She thinks she's bold. Until she finds something terrifying.
"Huh.. y'name's fittin' ya! But let's jus' suppose, uhh.. that y're not called 'The End' 'cause your existence on 'tis plane has ended, nah, actually, you woulda been The End of this whole multiverse! An' someone apparently saved this said multiverse b'fore m'comrades 'n I could lift a finger. Pff, that much for FOMO."
Peepy (played by Jooters) Topic Starter

"PEEPY WOULD SAY YOU SMELL BUT THAT WOULDN'T REALLY BE A HEAD CANON NOW WOULD IT? Hmm.. PEEPY SAYS YOU LIKE ENERGY DRINKS."
Pow (played anonymously)

Peepy munchs on rock candy in his free time, not for the taste, but to watch people cry and squirm in fear for his teeth while he munches on rocks
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

The exact meaning of the "Can Will Smith will smith Will Smith?" meme but with modifers.

(*me who's trying not to laugh-*)
She always gets asked what hair dye she uses, even though her hair's green colour is 100% natural.
Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Theo Stark wrote:
She always gets asked what hair dye she uses, even though her hair's green colour is 100% natural.

((LMAO, THAT IS SO TRUE))
Oliver (played anonymously)

@Theo Stark,
I think that Theo Stark would listen to a lot of 90s-2000s music in his spare time. :)
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Oliver loves to be rolled up like a sushi roll when he is put to bed
"Heh, I bet that even though you're built like a tank - with all due respect, m'am -, ya actually favor light weaponry and taking care of your bonsai trees over the general barbarian way of things."
Vali (played by nosferatil)

Taking a gander at the feline-shape before him, he snickers. "You've been distracted by a light or two in your time, haven't you?"
honorary doodle:

image-2024-04-16-165406051.png
"You drive one of those old great 90's luxury cars that is fully restored"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Man's woke up in a robotic suit that can turn into a literal tank. That's all I'm gonna say."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Matt wrote:
"Man's woke up in a robotic suit that can turn into a literal tank. That's all I'm gonna say."

"You look like the type to eat hardtack, my dear! In fact, you are a good hardtack salesman! You've definitely made it marketable somehow! I love your strawberry flavored ones, mind you!" Azumi giggled innocently
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"You're one of those fox deities that acts like an actual fox when no one is looking."
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

You don't like your job, no matter how good you are at it
Ciel (played anonymously)

"I feel.. as if you might would attempt to braid your tails all together." He stated. "Would that be possible? Damn, now I'm quite curious of it." Ciel crossed his arms, raising a brow.
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I would think that you don't like your demonic butler in the slightest, and you imagine getting rid of him."
Pow (played anonymously)

"You definitely like campfires and coffee... or you munch on ice when the ice machine is left unattended-"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Make a headcanon about the character above!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus