Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Back. Hopefully for longer this time.

hey, everyone

i'm uh... a lot different than i used to be.

i just wanted to say sorry to anyone i may have hurt when i was younger. i know better now.

i'm willing to come back. ...again lol

i have some new muses! so that's fun :)
Hey there, welcome back. :) Just so ya know, it's okay to post returns in Introductions, too.
TardisCatTwo Topic Starter

thank you! and thanks for letting me know, i wasn't sure if it would be okay to do it again ^^;
If I remember right, there's not really a limit to how many times a person can announce their return, just kinda how long it's supposed to be (to keep people from spamming or trying to cheat the friendship knot thing). Don't recall the details. ^^;

Similarly, I know I recognize your name, but I'm afraid I've forgotten just about anything else about you. ^^;
Ayy, I remember you from when I just started on here, back in ol' 2018. Been ages. How're you holdin' up, mate?

Zelphyr wrote:
If I remember right, there's not really a limit to how many times a person can announce their return, just kinda how long it's supposed to be (to keep people from spamming or trying to cheat the friendship knot thing). Don't recall the details. ^^;

Similarly, I know I recognize your name, but I'm afraid I've forgotten just about anything else about you. ^^;

that's alright! (to both things)

honestly i don't remember much about how i was when i was first on here either lol

GarnaalProductions wrote:
Ayy, I remember you from when I just started on here, back in ol' 2018. Been ages. How're you holdin' up, mate?

been ages indeed! i'm doin' alright, got my first job last year and it's caused me some back pain but that's just how it goes i suppose

hbu? holdin' up alright? :)
Welcome back. I was supposed to say that yesterday but life!
Hi! I'm in the same boat as you. Life got in the way, as well as mental health issues. I'm hoping to return better and more motivated than ever.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Back. Hopefully for longer this time.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus