Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For An RP Family (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

(I know this might seem like cheating, but I'm really hoping for an RP Family; a group of people to look after my character, and interact with them. Can be long-term, or short-term, I honestly do not mind.

Doesn't matter if it's a big brother or a big sister, a mum or a dad, I'm happy with anyone.

Regardless of orientation or gender, as long as I have someone to interact with, cuddle with and talk to, I'd be the happiest bear in the whole world.

I like dinosaurs, cuddly soft toys and taking pictures of birds.

You can interact with me on DMs, or Messages.)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Joot (played by Jooters)

Ooh! I'd be down to be an older bro! Probs not by much tho, I usually play this character around the age of 5 for these kinda rps! I can probs come up with two parent characters if needed
Hazel (played by Alliyus)

Little sister!! YAY!
She's 8, btw.
Noah Taylorsen (played by Noah-Bear95) Topic Starter

Hazel wrote:
Little sister!! YAY!
She's 8, btw.

(Noah's about ten months old, so everybody's big to him.)
Hazel (played by Alliyus)

Ah! Older sister then!
Noah Taylorsen (played by Noah-Bear95) Topic Starter

(This RP is still open for others. ^^ I hope I'll get to meet my mama and papa soon.)
Sweetz (played by Jesarya)

Sweetz could be a great mom for your little one. If you'd prefer someone else, just let me know. I'm interested in becoming part of your family. ^-^
SCP 590 (played anonymously)

Are you still looking for family members?
TJ here could be an older brother if you don't mind :)
Noah Taylorsen (played by Noah-Bear95) Topic Starter

SCP 590 wrote:
Are you still looking for family members?
TJ here could be an older brother if you don't mind :)

-Nodsnods- Uh huh~. I'd like dat.
SCP 590 (played anonymously)

Noah Taylorsen wrote:
SCP 590 wrote:
Are you still looking for family members?
TJ here could be an older brother if you don't mind :)

-Nodsnods- Uh huh~. I'd like dat.

Great! I sent a character connection request :)
"Hi tiny bear! Where's your mama bear?" He tilted his head
Joot (played by Jooters)

Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
"Hi tiny bear! Where's your mama bear?" He tilted his head

Pretty sure you're not supposed to roleplay on this board.
Joot wrote:
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
"Hi tiny bear! Where's your mama bear?" He tilted his head

Pretty sure you're not supposed to roleplay on this board.

"Hey, you're that kitten boy! I remember you!"
Noah Taylorsen (played by Noah-Bear95) Topic Starter

Joot wrote:
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
"Hi tiny bear! Where's your mama bear?" He tilted his head

Pretty sure you're not supposed to roleplay on this board.

(Ish okay, Joot. ^^)
Noah Taylorsen (played by Noah-Bear95) Topic Starter

SCP 590 wrote:
Noah Taylorsen wrote:
SCP 590 wrote:
Are you still looking for family members?
TJ here could be an older brother if you don't mind :)

-Nodsnods- Uh huh~. I'd like dat.

Great! I sent a character connection request :)

(No worries, big bwo!)
I gift chu a GATO! :3
For my little brother!

44bb077f6e9cee3c906425f202d6bec6.jpg
Noah Taylorsen (played by Noah-Bear95) Topic Starter

Alliyus wrote:
I gift chu a GATO! :3
For my little brother!

44bb077f6e9cee3c906425f202d6bec6.jpg

-Happily squeals, giggling as my tail wags- Gato~!
Still looking for family members? :)
Noah Taylorsen (played by Noah-Bear95) Topic Starter

TheSliverChicken wrote:
Still looking for family members? :)

Yuh huh~!
Noah Taylorsen wrote:
TheSliverChicken wrote:
Still looking for family members? :)

Yuh huh~!

I can make/be a mama bear :) if your still looking for one. Or an Aunt.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For An RP Family (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus