Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » RAAAHH

Welcome back to RPR !
AK54sxu.gif

You know what makes my heart happy? People like you who have all these loves and hyperfixations and can just go on and on and on about them because that's me to the max and I'll never be ashamed of how excited I get when conversations explode about my interests and hobbies! So go you and I'm happy to have you here on RP Repository! I hope you find all of you loves and fascinations out there -- as it is understandable you don't dig the open scene of RP and prefer a more private situation -- I'm the same way! I highly recommend you search around then and look for fellow writers in your niche.

I know the forums aren't exactly DMs, but to me it was how I managed to find my writing partners -- especially through the Forum Games where we basically do one-time responses to other people's characters with some amazing prompts to play with. I suggest you check it out sometime and you may collide with a fellow world-builder that's right up your alley!

If you have any questions or want to know more and we're able to help even though you've been here, feel free to reach out to us! We're all here to help! Welcome back to RP Repository, by the way! I hope you enjoy your homecoming! :)
hi, welcome back to RPR! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » RAAAHH

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus