Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » It's Valentine's Day! (IC)

Ciel (played anonymously)

It is Valentine's Day and you know damn well I'm going to be thinking about
3503073c08f5dd4ef38c298363b29381.jpg
THESE TWO, ALL DAY LONG!

Ciel and his fiancee, Lizzy

So, since it's Valentine's Day, I want to hear about lovers! That's right, bring me your married couples, your betrothed couples, enemies-to-lovers, friends-to-lovers, whatever it might be, I wanna hear about them and their plans for Valentine's Day! :D
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

Varian got excited, "Oh! Yeah, today is the Day of Hearts!" He jumped up and down. "I have a special invention I'm going to show my crush, Cassie, when she gets back to Corona this evening! She's gonna love it, I just know it!" Varian explained.

"I've uh, been trying to impress her for a long time now." He rubbed his neck and nervously laughed, showing his bucktooth. "But this time, I know for sure, that Cassie will be impressed!" Varian said proudly.

(Cassandra would, in-fact, not be impressed.
But would pretend to be impressed by the invention just to make Varian happy. /hj)
Patchouli Knowledge (played by FictionDragonborn)

I made some Sweets for Ragna...
Pizzard McWizard (played anonymously)

"I got nachos if anyone wants some-"
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

"I'd like to be able to pursue a romance with someone, but I can't really touch people because of how hot I am. I mean that literally, although I am a looker as well."
I forged a crystal rose for Astoria...
Olivia just passed away, so today is pretty rough.....
Alan Wake (played by Atheist)

"Alice and I are going to finally have a night out -- just the two of us," Alan mentioned as though the mere thought of a husband and wife spending time alone was a far-fetched notion. "No Barry nipping at our heels. I know she's bound to love that."

The writer's face fell at a sudden, halting realization, however. "I have no freaking clue what we'll be doing though. Damn it! I gotta make some kinda reservations! Help me out here, will yah?"
Me and Tsubaki are spending the night on the couch.
"Although we arent lovers I think Ill probably find Mono for valentines day, I guess I honestly dont expect him to get anything, so Ill bring him some chocolate or something-"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » It's Valentine's Day! (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus