Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forever Fall Campgrounds

Raphael (played by Alliyus)

Raphael looked at her. "We don't know that for certain. It's way too dangerous to really get close. Because once they tunnel down under you, you're doomed. So. Maybe." He shrugged.
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

"I see."

"Wanna see one?" His eyebrow raised with a smile of mischief crossing his face. He was daring her to see a 90 foot creature that could eat a whole building and swallow it whole with ease. That is 10 times bigger than a human, and has thousands of teeth. Daily life for him. He sees 50+ a day.
Esmeryle (played by Noah-Bear95)

Raphael wrote:
"Wanna see one?" His eyebrow raised with a smile of mischief crossing his face. He was daring her to see a 90 foot creature that could eat a whole building and swallow it whole with ease. That is 10 times bigger than a human, and has thousands of teeth. Daily life for him. He sees 50+ a day.

Seeing the mischievous look on his face, Esmeryle then settles back into the outdoor cot, folding her arms. "Nice try," She quips, "But I wasn't hatched yesterday." She then smugly grins.

He laughed. "It was sarcasm. Of course you wouldn't want to. 80% of the time, you see giant eating human monsters sliding around, chasing you from below or above. From below, you wouldn't even notice until they emerge right under you and eat you whole!"

Raphael wrote:
He laughed. "It was sarcasm. Of course you wouldn't want to. 80% of the time, you see giant eating human monsters sliding around, chasing you from below or above. From below, you wouldn't even notice until they emerge right under you and eat you whole!"

She then squeaks and covers her mouth, her face turning pale white with fright. "I wanna move on from this conversation!" She mutters, before covering her eyes.

"Soooooo, how was your day today?" He grinned.

Raphael wrote:
"Soooooo, how was your day today?" He grinned.

She replies without missing a beat. "Got to go swimming with Tasha! Had to take a nap afterwards, which was lame."

"I wouldn't mind a nap." He smiled, saying it write after she finished. "What are you currently doing?"

Raphael wrote:
"I wouldn't mind a nap." He smiled, saying it write after she finished. "What are you currently doing?"

She motions to herself, dressed in a soft blue and pink onesie after her swim and bonfire-bath. "A Lady needs her beauty sleep." She replies in a semi-snobbish tone, a cheeky smile on her face.

He chuckled. "You sound like Hailey. One of the best Sand Crawlers out there." He chuckled. It was a compliment. Hailey had killed more sand creatures than him, and was always out there, even sleeping in the endless desert while creatures were around. Fearless. "Anything you gonna do later?"
Rafinya (played anonymously)

A young woman with long purple hair tied up in a fluffy ponytail and and striking, deepest, purple eyes, shadowed over by her gigantic hat sets her gaze upon the site, smiling to herself. From the looks of it, she had definitely sneaked out of the Academy for some adventure…again. Well…this was what her new life was for, right? Adventure…experience…knowledge! Not to mention that she wanted something to use her mana on, and test how much of it had faded away.

Raphael wrote:
He chuckled. "You sound like Hailey. One of the best Sand Crawlers out there." He chuckled. It was a compliment. Hailey had killed more sand creatures than him, and was always out there, even sleeping in the endless desert while creatures were around. Fearless. "Anything you gonna do later?"

"I dunno~." She comments, scratching her chin as she flops onto her back. "Maybe look up at the stars 'til I fall asleep? It's what Tasha does."

"I wouldn't know. I'm constantly awake, looking for signs on the desert sand." He smiled, sitting there with his mask on, covering his whole face.

Raphael wrote:
"I wouldn't know. I'm constantly awake, looking for signs on the desert sand." He smiled, sitting there with his mask on, covering his whole face.

Her expression changes to one of curiosity, as she rolls onto her side. "Where are you from, anyway?" She asks. "I mean, I know you keep talking about those Sand Worms, and I'm pretty sure I studied one before."

He smiled. "I'm from Kemet, Egypt. Most known for thousands of Sand Warms, named Cephosseous."

Raphael wrote:
He smiled. "I'm from Kemet, Egypt. Most known for thousands of Sand Warms, named Cephosseous."

That name makes her sit up in a flash, as she blurs out. "Cephosseous!?" She squeaks, looking up at the sand-dweller. "T-that's the breed I remember doing a thesis on!"

"What was the thesis?" He smiled.
Joot (played by Jooters)

Joot, having been trying out his Comet of Bolide propelled flight method slightly beforehand, casts a shadow over the campsite before crashing down on the ground and bouncing a few times, each with a little "UFF-" escaping him. Despite this, he seems rather unharmed, even laughing a little after he finishes.

"IT WORKED!" He exclaimed. "I DUB THAT SPELL... FLIGHT OF BOLIDE!! Although, Bolide wasn't the one that flied... Can Bolide fly? He is a bird, but..."

Raphael wrote:
"What was the thesis?" He smiled.

"Anatomy of a Cephosseous; How-" She then notices a very familiar face show up, before she groans. "Ugh!" She lightly motions to Joot, introducing Rapheal to him and vice versa. "Raph, this is Joot. He's my adoptive brother. Joot, this here is Raph."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forever Fall Campgrounds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus