Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forever Fall Campgrounds

As the name would suggest, this campsite holds the magic of time of an Indian summer where the fall colors are in peak. When the weather is not too cold and not too warm, the crisp air and the warm sun make this a perfect place to set up camp. Whether your style is tenting, using campers or staying in cabins. This campsite caters to all styles. With electric and non electric sites to pick from. Even in Forever Fall you will have stormy days and overcast skies, but it’ll never snow and will never be too hot.

On the campsite there is also a lodging cabin where campers can go and get any meal they wish no matter the time of day, breakfast, lunch and dinner is always being served. In the lodging cabin there are rooms that are also available. A pub where you can stay to yourself or potentially meet some new friends. The pub is always family friendly and all ages are welcome. In the pub is also various arcade games for adults and kids. A couple old fashioned dart boards secured to the walls on the first and second floor of the lodge and a few pool tables, ping pong, and even hockey tables for whichever game you find satisfying.

Take a hike through the trails in the Forever Fall woods, where you might find some cool sites or just to be with nature on a peaceful trail. Read the signs of each trail so you are aware of what each one may contain. The animals you run into or the people you encounter will be random, but the paths you take all have marker points and key parts to the trail.

Amber Trails
As peaceful as this trail sounds, this is also the easiest one for all ages of hikers and those that take this path. During this hike you will come across At the end of this trail you'll find a serene lake, warm enough to swim in or dip your toes in.
If you diverge from this path and want to take the path, it is not advisable for children as this will be more treacherous with stone steps and steep inclines but at the top is a gorgeous view of the gorge and waterfall that leads to the bottom of Amber Trails

Woodland Wandering
“Not all who wander are lost.” If true nature is what you seek and the chance for animal sightings then this trail is for you, take the trail on your own or pair up with a guide that can help with the creatures hidden in the forest. Forever Fall is a magic site, so what you find on your trail may not be expected.

Leafy Labyrinth
This path speaks for itself with the risk of getting lost in fall foliage, you may get the feeling of wandering in circles as you travel this path. If you feel truly lost, fear not as you can follow the bright scarves that lead back to camp. They are reflective so even if you are out till dusk, they'll shine. But don't forget your flashlight!

Whispering Woods
This is the most difficult trail and recommended for expert hikers. While a path is visible, overgrowth is to be expected and climbing gear will be needed for the rock wall on this path. But those who are committed to the path will find a secret that sits deep within the forest.

A kids playground is in walking distance of the campsite with slides, swings, and a magical bounce house that is always inflated. Near the kids playground is a kiosk that is always conveniently staffed with the option of pergolas or tables in the sun for parents or guardians to rest at while the children are playing.

In the center of the grounds lies a huge bonfire with plenty of chairs, blankets and cushions. If you're looking for something more natural there are also plenty of logs to sit on. Take a look at the tables nearby for the ultimate campfire experience with a selection of treats for your s'mores, campfire cones and anything else you want to roast. Don't forget your stick!

Gather round and sing a song or tell tales and lores to entertain the crowd or simply enjoy the warm blazing fire.

(Check out the group for another campground experience here!)
Natasha Kitty (played anonymously)

A black luxury car pulls up into the campground parking lot and out of the car steps a black cat. Her track suit had a quality that indicated her wealth and fortune in addition to the car. The black cat was a female who stood shy of five feet tall. With her classic look, it would be hard to believe she knew anything about camping and the outdoors at all.

The cat goes to the trunk of her car and pulls out a large duffle bag, her tent bag and her bedding for the tent.

She checks into the campsite before going to the zoned spot of the camp site. The cat sets down her gear and equipment and starts with the tent. With a little bit of work she manages to get the tent set up and then goes inside to lay a layer of puzzle foam tiles on the tent floor and then a thick bed roll to lay on top of the tiles. She tosses down some pillows and an extra blanket. Then cleans up her belongings and puts them to one side in the tent.

After finishing the tent , she opens and sets down a campers chair while taking out a can of seltzer from her cooler and takes a break for a bit, looking out at the fall foliage as the trees were painted in various hues of red, oranges, and gold. She sighs with content at being able to get back to the outdoors.
Jaimie (played anonymously)

Nearby, some rangers were putting up things like wanted posters and 'Do Not Admit This Person In Our Campgrounds' and such, on nearby posts.
"I think that aught'o do it." One of them said, taking a step back to look at it. The poster had a picture of a teenage boy with silver hair, a white shirt and a black vest.

Natasha was watching as a ranger busied himself with something, not able to see what from her vantage point so she gets up and walks over. With a perk of her ears she notices a sign and then looks at a picture of a young boy being in the picture. With a whisper she says, "How curious." Then falls to silence as she observes the boy in the picture and wondering why he should be denied entry.
Esmeryle (played by Noah-Bear95)

Seconds later, someone tugs on Natasha's sleeve. A starry-eyed Esmeryle, hugging a flameproof blanket, points to the lake behind her. "Tasha, look!" She squeaks, bouncing slightly. "The water's super-blue!" She then gently tugs on her sleeve, legs wobbly. "C'mon~! Leave the dumb picture and let's go swimming!"

Esmeryle wrote:
Seconds later, someone tugs on Natasha's sleeve. A starry-eyed Esmeryle, hugging a flameproof blanket, points to the lake behind her. "Tasha, look!" She squeaks, bouncing slightly. "The water's super-blue!" She then gently tugs on her sleeve, legs wobbly. "C'mon~! Leave the dumb picture and let's go swimming!"

Natasha looks down to her arm and leg attachment, smiling as Esmeryle excitedly points to the lake. Then laughs to her remark about the picture, "Alright, let's go swimming. Let me just change into my suit and then we'll go."

Natasha walks back to her tent for a few minutes and then emerges in a one piece gold and black dress swimsuit. Then follows Esmeryle down to the lake.
Arigona (played by Alliyus)

Arigona laid there on the campground, huddled in her sleeping bag. She was silent, sleeping. She heard them all and yawned, waking up slowly. She unzipped the sleeping bag before groggily getting up, rubbing her eyes.
Esmeryle (played by Noah-Bear95)

Natasha Kitty wrote:
Esmeryle wrote:

Natasha looks down to her arm and leg attachment, smiling as Esmeryle excitedly points to the lake. Then laughs to her remark about the picture, "Alright, let's go swimming. Let me just change into my suit and then we'll go."

Natasha walks back to her tent for a few minutes and then emerges in a one piece gold and black dress swimsuit. Then follows Esmeryle down to the lake.

Esmeryle then cheerfully giggles, crawling on the grass beside Natasha while she drags something behind her; a pool noodle, perfect for playing in the icy-blue lake with her adoptive big sister. "I haven't gone swimming in weeks, Tasha!"

Jaimie approached the campgrounds, and noticed the poster that was stapled to the wooden posts that had his face on it. He snickered, putting his hands in his pockets. "I wonder who that's for." He said sarcastically, before wandering off. He glanced around, looking for a tent, then found Natasha's tent. He smirked and then looked around, trying to see if whoever owned the tent was around, seeming they weren't.

Jaimie crawled inside and began digging through Natasha's stuff, trying to find food and maybe even money.
Y'see, Jaimie was known as a street urchin, an orphan boy who lived out in the streets, who did anything to survive, even if that meant stealing.

Arigona was standing behind Jaimie. She looked at him.
"You really are an idiot. What are you doing here?"
She had one of the posters in her hand. Her dark golden eyes were staring right at him. She didn't seem interested. She was an Ex-Ranger.

Gets to the lake with Esmeryle at her side, enjoying the younglings energy with a smile as she drags a pool noodle behind her. "Yes, it's been a while for me too." As they reach the shoreline, she steps into the lake and with a surprise to her eyes to how warm the water felt despite the season of the campgrounds, "Wow, this water is really nice!" She purrs.

Her gaze looks in the direction of the campgrounds with a strange feeling settling over her but she would worry about it later and went deeper into the water to swim with Esmeryle.
Adelle (played anonymously)

Far off the trail of Woodland Wandering a silhouette of a black wolf comes into appearance. The wolf lurks low and quietly through the woods. The sound of laughter and fire catches her interest as she goes uphill. At a high peak that looks over the campgrounds, the wolf can see campers at play and hanging out at by their tents or the large bonfire she sees dancing in the heart of the camp. Her violet eyes observe the fire for a bit, thankful that there wasn't any smoke. She backs up and disappears into the forest.
Abigail (played by Alliyus)

A load CRACK! Went off as a bullet whizzed past Adelle's head. A short girl with a M1 Carbine was on one knee behind a bush, reloading the bolt. She was hunting and saw the wolf and thought it was an ordinary wild one.
*walks in*

Arigona looked up when she saw Jin. She blinked and waved softly, a hunting rifle in hand.
Adelle (played anonymously)

Abigail wrote:
A load CRACK! Went off as a bullet whizzed past Adelle's head. A short girl with a M1 Carbine was on one knee behind a bush, reloading the bolt. She was hunting and saw the wolf and thought it was an ordinary wild one.

The wolf ducks down as the bullet whizzes past her head. With a grumble she turns and speaks out,”I guess the rangers forgot to mention not to hunt the wildlife here? I will also make it known that I am the spirit of this forest. ”The wolf sat down, baring no hostility. She was the protector of this forest to all that reside in it, even man.

(( @Alliyus,
Please do no interact with me, I don't feel comfortable with it. Thank you :) ))
Hm?
Allison (played by Alliyus)

Allison sat there on a tree above Jin, asleep, sitting down. Her feet were criss-crossed on the branch she was on, balancing without any support. Her head was tilted down a little, limp. She was out cold.
Jaimie wrote:
(( @Alliyus,
Please do no interact with me, I don't feel comfortable with it. Thank you :) ))

|(How strange, why not? No offense. I rp with everyone. T^T)|

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forever Fall Campgrounds

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus