Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Group Application Edit Screen Enhancement?

I was wondering if the Group Application Edit function for group administrators could have that handy-dandy 'drag & drop' function added to it? It would be similar to what was recently added to Group Forum Editing where the sections could be moved. I would be happy if just the up/down arrows were added As it stands, the order of application items can't be moved and to ass something up the list, everything below it has to be removed, then re-added after the new item is added.
Kim Site Admin

You can actually drag them! Grab the title. You're right that it needs a more obvious handle and the up/down buttons for touch screens though. :)
Dawnia Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
You can actually drag them! Grab the title. You're right that it needs a more obvious handle and the up/down buttons for touch screens though. :)

:O :O :O
I will admit to not even trying.... 😶

Ah.... the little hand appears if I hover the cursor at the top of the question. 🖐

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Group Application Edit Screen Enhancement?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus